The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Friday 8/7/2015 - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Friday 8/7/2015 (/showthread.php?tid=101072)

Friday 8/7/2015 - kylake - 08-07-2015

From a group called My Morning Jacket which last week played at the new Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville. This is just one song and not their complete style of music. If you don't like this one you might find another by the same group you do like.

RE: Friday 8/7/2015 - CardBoardBox - 08-07-2015

Played the video (which was the album cover only) and was not displeased, while I scanned for Jamaican Customs Fees information in other windows.
Couldn't really understand the words (echo made them not too clear, plus my mind was elsewhere) so I played it a 2nd time. (Same conclusion with 2nd playing.)

The cords reminded me of the group Yes, but not quite Yes quality.

3 months on YouTube, with 13K views, 59 thumbs up and one down.

Thanks for exposing me. Previous "Friday" suggestion I played, when ever that was, was a disappointment, hence you are one for two in my book. Smile

RE: Friday 8/7/2015 - oldtimer - 08-08-2015

very different , wouldn't buy it but would listen to it . It does have the sound of a mixed up song . I give it a pass . Maybe next Fri " One fine morning " by Lighthouse .

RE: Friday 8/7/2015 - kylake - 08-09-2015

I know CBB said reminded him of Yes, for me I heard a touch of Alan Parsons Project. Also CBB sometimes the videos are not that great. I think OT will agree with that. I usually try to find the best online audio of the song I post regardless of the video content.

OT, I will see if I can find a good online copy of One fine morning by Lighthouse.
How is the summer going up in Nova?

RE: Friday 8/7/2015 - Isla Chica - 08-27-2015

I like!  Smile