The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Moving to 9 Mile - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Moving to 9 Mile (/showthread.php?tid=101061)

Pages: 1 2

Moving to 9 Mile - LostBeachBum - 07-26-2015

Hi everyone,

I'm back with some exciting news. While recently working on a project in Florida I was fortunate to hang out with Bob Marley's brother. After a few days of cooking for him and his family, I was offered a contract at 9 Mile. Part of my job is to "rescue" the restaurant. Train staff, teach hygienic practices, create recipes, implement SOP. Basically get the visitors excited about the food and increase sales. I'll also be collaborating on a Jamaican cookbook as well as finishing my own fabulous cannabis cookbook along with a few other projects. There is a line of Marley sauces and rubs that was recently launched. I will be creating recipes that incorporate these new products for a series of instructional cooking videos which an online marketing campaign will be based around. Very exciting stuff!

I have some fun plans for the place including the construction of a large rotisserie and offset smoker in courtyard to get people excited as soon as they get off the buses. I'm bringing some toys to make the bar/restaurant more fun and creative. Anyone up for sous vide lobster tail or an authentic creme brulee? The excitement is building and I can hardly wait. The contract starts the beginning of the month. So in a few days I'm flying down to practice some recipes in Westmoreland with my friends and get back into the Jamaican vibe. Then off to 9 Mile! Just wanted to share the good news. If you want to try some of the best food on the island, stop by 9 Mile in the next few months. My new website is almost ready so I'll be sure to keep it updated along with my instagram and 9 Mile's Facebook page.

Bless up!

RE: Moving to 9 Mile - kylake - 07-26-2015

LBB, Good luck and hoping for success in your new venture. Please keep us posted and if you have a chance once you get your plans more established post some pics.

RE: Moving to 9 Mile - Oldtimer2 - 07-26-2015

Anything that helps !!!!!

RE: Moving to 9 Mile - Angel - 07-26-2015

Glad things are going well. Sounds good!

RE: Moving to 9 Mile - rootswoman - 07-27-2015

LBB
You are living "the life"
It's great to here from you and this is fantastic news.
You really seem to land on your feet.
Best of luck to you in this new venture.
Please keep us posted.

RE: Moving to 9 Mile - Ron-Mon - 07-28-2015

Awesome and congrats! What is your Instagram ID?

RE: Moving to 9 Mile - booger - 07-29-2015

I would encourage you to take the tour with Capt Crazy a time or two. And congrats, the food setup their is quite weak and uneventful. The bar needs some help too.......

RE: Moving to 9 Mile - LostBeachBum - 07-29-2015

Thank you all. It's very exciting, I'm leaving tomorrow and have never felt this type of anxiousness before a trip. I'm sure Captain Crazy and I will become good friends. It's been 10 years since I've been to 9 Mile so interested to see what it's become and what I can do to help. 

My IG is @Theglobetrottingchef

RE: Moving to 9 Mile - LostBeachBum - 07-29-2015

Thank you all. It's very exciting, I'm leaving tomorrow and have never felt this type of anxiousness before a trip. I'm sure Captain Crazy and I will become good friends. It's been 10 years since I've been to 9 Mile so interested to see what it's become and what I can do to help. 

My IG is @Theglobetrottingchef

RE: Moving to 9 Mile - Schuttzie - 08-05-2015

I just saw this post. Oh, my gosh, what a tremendous opportunity for you LBB! How exciting and I wish you all the best.  I hope you keep us updated on your progress.