The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Breaking news from the Onion - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Breaking news from the Onion (/showthread.php?tid=101060)

Breaking news from the Onion - kylake - 07-24-2015

I swear the Onion hit this spot on. This sounds just like a speech he would give doesn't it?
http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/admit-it-you-people-want-see-how-far-goes-dont-you-50895

RE: Breaking news from the Onion - dreadneck - 07-24-2015

That was surprisingly accurate, the following article was also pretty spot on: http://www.theonion.com/r/50916

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

RE: Breaking news from the Onion - kylake - 07-24-2015

Sadly Dread that sounds exactly like what happened to the lady in TX last week except she "only" changed lanes without a signal. Where I live if they (officers) pulled over people for changing lanes without a signal there would not be enough officers nor paper to write the tickets.

RE: Breaking news from the Onion - Oldtimer2 - 07-26-2015

What would happen if Donald Trump got elected ???

RE: Breaking news from the Onion - CardBoardBox - 07-26-2015

It's an interesting question, but I do not know.

First I'd like to know WHY he wants to.

Things to ponder: It is possible to buy an election by spending lots $ on advertising, especially negative advertising ; a political party partly bases their decision on how much in contributions a candidate can bring in; (I read) Obama was chosen (age 41?) partly because there wasn't a lot of mud slinging that could be done towards him due to his limited politcal career; H Ross Perot (sp?) of Texas had not considered how some can play hardball.

I make the last statement because he dropped out before (some) primaries. One story reported that his daughters wedding was going to be disrupted if he didn't drop out. Don't ask me for the reference or if it is true.

A politicans job is to get elected, not that he has to govern wisely. And the parties want  their candidate(s) to win because of, ah ... what?

In the last general election, not once did I read that if the Repulicans won a majority that they would approve the XL pipeline. Not once.

And only recently did I read that the national debt is going to be extended in November.  No body cares how much money we owe now, or fixing it. How come they'll take my house if I don't pay the taxes?

RE: Breaking news from the Onion - Westenders - 07-30-2015

Well I've just watched our evening national news who closed with a piece about Donald Trump at the Turnberry women's golf championships, and his ' views' on illegal immigration. Oh wow, could this be real??, is he carrying out some sort of social experiment. His view that he has the guts to stand up and speak for 'everyone' came across as tongue in cheek. What is in this mans mind??? Too much wig glue!

I always kinda liked his daughter on the apprentice, did he forget her mothers run from her own country? 

England has its own illegal immigration crisis at this time with what's happening in Calais, but I haven't seen any person in the public eye standing up and making the type of racist statements that the Trump has. Thankfully!!

I feel sorry for our country having David Cameron at the top, but gees if the trump becomes president... I can't even imagine! Could he??

RE: Breaking news from the Onion - kylake - 07-31-2015

Westenders, both you and OT asked what if he gets elected. Well you should never say never in politics but I don't believe there is any chance of that. He is throwing red meat to a group of people that love it but are not large enough to elect or even get him the nomination, IMHO.
Trump is although causing controversy and the media live on controversy and that is why he is in the news.
He is high in the polls with whomever the pollsters are polling now but that means little for any candidate at this stage since the election is a long way off and much can happen between now and then.  Just my thoughts.
What I really thought was interesting and the reason I posted is that the fake news is becoming in some instances more accurate than the supposed real news.

RE: Breaking news from the Onion - Oldtimer2 - 07-31-2015

Tru mon !!!!

RE: Breaking news from the Onion - Westenders - 08-01-2015

Interesting.....but I'm confused, what's the fake news?

RE: Breaking news from the Onion - kylake - 08-01-2015

Westenders, "The Onion" is a comedy/spoofing take on the news and not a real news agency. So I consider it fake news, but it many times parallels real news events when spoofing.