The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error

Jamericans
about the skinology-cream ads/spammer - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: about the skinology-cream ads/spammer (/showthread.php?tid=101011)

about the skinology-cream ads/spammer - CardBoardBox - 07-01-2015

It is my belief that the person making those posts HOPES to make a commission when someone actually purchases the cream.

Further, IMO, this person is will never get any money from the company because the company will get away with screwing the posting person (ie, never pay them.)

The site advertised is hosted in New York. It has an invalid security certificate, but that does not matter because the true hosted computer is in India.

The times for all these skin-cream posts are around midnight, which would be someone in NYC with limited intelligence who thinks they will get paid, but more than likely it is someone in India (local daylight time) who thinks this is the road to riches.

They have also registered on another forum but I have not seen any sales posting there YET.

What is being missed by this person, in their annoying posts, is the daily posts is not being seen by any new viewers. This forum has a handful of regulars and NOT
people who visit here from time to time. Face it; it is like starting a sales pitch over and over again to people stuck in the elevator. No new faces; no one leaves.

So, this poster who is spending their time creating a profile on this site is spending 15 minutes per visit accomplishing nothing.

If anyone wants to check, click on the posters name instead of the subject line/title of the post. 6 to 15 minutes for one post and no other visits. Truely not the typical yellowboard visitor.

There was one email address, garcibond@yahoo.com but I don't know or think they are setting up other yahoo email mailboxes. flooding them with spam wouldn't do much good, and would be a waste of time, just like the poster is experiencing typing/posting to this board.

There are so many scams. Drugs which are phony, and probably not even delivered, from overseas. And don't you love the readers comments on some sites "my brothers cousins niece is making 13,000 dollars and hour ..." which sends you
to a web site with a full money back guarantee. But when you read the complaints, no one has ever gotten their money back.

And then there are those phone calls from a Microsoft engineer who has you type in a command which lists errors in your computer. Error log entries happen all the time. I would guess the person on the phone gets $5, but you get billed for many times more.
Sometimes I tell them to find a legit job or to check out the Internet about the scam they are involved in. But now a days I just put the phone down and let them waste their time talking. To them it is a job. So is robbing a bank. LOL.

I doubt the skin cream (which will make your skin fall off) poster bothers to see check the 'views' count of previous postings, but let us smarten up and not even bother viewing the post.

The happy-news web site can block an ISP (3n.3n.3n.3n) from getting into his system. I doubt this board has that capability. But maybe disabling new registrations after 10 PM will get this (20 year old girl?) to move somewhere else.

RE: about the skinology-cream ads/spammer - kylake - 07-01-2015

Good post CBB, not sure what ability Dread has in the MyBB board software but he probably can block by an ip address. While he is away it appears the cats will play.