The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Shout out to Dread and RW - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Shout out to Dread and RW (/showthread.php?tid=100994)

Pages: 1 2

Shout out to Dread and RW - kylake - 06-24-2015

We haven't heard from you guys in a while. We all do hope you are both doing well!

RE: Shout out to Dread and RW - dreadneck - 06-27-2015

Thanks,  kylake.  We've both been doing a bit of traveling and thus have been AFK. 

RE: Shout out to Dread and RW - kylake - 07-01-2015

Dread, I missed this the day you posted. Hope you both enjoy your travels and have lots of fun.

We you do return it appears we are getting an increased frequency of spammer registrations. I don't know what tools you have in MyBB but maybe you can block by IP address as CBB suggested or simply make registration only admin  approved instead of free floating as appears (maybe I am wrong) now.

Again have great travels!

RE: Shout out to Dread and RW - kylake - 07-01-2015

Never mind my last post it appears you have already purged the spammers. There may be one left in my Friday music 6/19 he made a comment but there is a link for service also like his signature.

RE: Shout out to Dread and RW - kylake - 07-04-2015

Dread, please make the registration door more difficult (admin approved) since it appears the spammers appear know the door is open.

RE: Shout out to Dread and RW - dreadneck - 07-16-2015

I think they have now been stopped. 

RE: Shout out to Dread and RW - kylake - 07-16-2015

Thanks Dread for all the work and time you put into this board!

RE: Shout out to Dread and RW - rootswoman - 07-22-2015

Hey Kylake -

Thanks for the shout out.
I have been missing in action.
I now realize that the day I did come on and answer your posts was the day Dread set the time back and my answers vanished!  

Hope all is going well with you and yours.

We are experiencing a lot of heat in Oregon this summer.  I used to like the heat but I am not a fan these days.  

I took a nice trip home to Maine and visited family and friends in New England for a couple of weeks.

We are trying to figure out where to escape to for a few days on the Oregon Coast before the summer is over.

How is your summer going?

How is everybody else doing?

RE: Shout out to Dread and RW - Oldtimer2 - 07-22-2015

You CAME !!!!!!! to New England and didn't come to Nova Scotia...what's up with that ??? ERRR  !!!!!!

RE: Shout out to Dread and RW - rootswoman - 07-22-2015

Oh OT
A trip to Nova Scotia is on the top of my bucket list.
I want to drive up there from Maine with Dread Neck one of these days.

This last trip, I took by myself - I figure I would do my friends and family trip without dragging Dread around this time so that NEXT time he will come with me and we will venture up to Canada.

Nova Scotia is a place I've always wanted to visit - I have wanted to go to PEI, since I was a child, after reading Anne of Greene Gables. 
I want to come see you 
and we have talked about going up to visit Jackie in Moncton. 
(maybe you can come with us or we can get them to come down and have a real boardie bashment)

We have talked about this a lot - we just need the time!

Hope your summer is going well OT.
Have you figured out what to do with your family and possible San Diego trip?