The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Shout out to OT - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Shout out to OT (/showthread.php?tid=100989)

Shout out to OT - kylake - 06-22-2015

OT, you mentioned your son wanted to start fishing a while back. Assuming season is in progress how is it going?

RE: Shout out to OT - oldtimer - 06-22-2015

Yes he is fishing lobster until the end of June . There has been lots of " dirty " weather this year so it is hard goin' . But you have to " suck it up princess " and keep going . Oh yes .. HE LOVES IT !!!!

RE: Shout out to OT - kylake - 06-22-2015

Wonderful, I was hoping to hear a report like this. What about Tuna will he also give that a try when season permits? I assume he will need a draw permit but that is just a guess since I really know nothing about Tuna fishing where you are located.

RE: Shout out to OT - oldtimer - 06-23-2015

Tuna is in the late fall . He is going back to his HVAC job until Late Aug early Sept and they will be back for about 5 weeks of Herring fishing . That is day and night with little rest . Then it's back to HVAC and then Scallop dragging from Nov until the ice comes . That is everyday as well and lots of hard weather to deal with. There isn't much time to yourself from ice out to ice in when you are a fisherperson . Nose down and arse up and HOPEFULLY !!!! there are some $'s to count . I don't think he will fish Tuna . Oh to be young again .

RE: Shout out to OT - Firemon - 06-24-2015

Mmmmm.  Lol

[attachment=2090]

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/your_questions/our_food/what-type-of-fish-do-you-use-in-the-filet-o-fish.html

RE: Shout out to OT - kylake - 06-24-2015

Firemon, that brings to mind a story. I was in Florida at a fish market to buy some shrimp. In came 2 really big flat bottom boats. They had been netting fish. The nets had fish entangled in the netting and stiff with rigamortis. There were several hundred pounds of fish.
I asked how those fish (he was buying) would be used and expected him to say for cat food.
His answer was McDonald's would buy them:-)

RE: Shout out to OT - Firemon - 06-28-2015

Linda is waiting for you with a rope at Clearwater beach.

http://www.wimp.com/dock-master/

RE: Shout out to OT - oldtimer - 06-29-2015

I wonder if a person has to tip her .