The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5209 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5209 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4696 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4696 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
stop the advertisments for nothing !! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: stop the advertisments for nothing !! (/showthread.php?tid=100985)

stop the advertisments for nothing !! - oldtimer - 06-20-2015

It's crap !!!

RE: stop the advertisments for nothing !! - kylake - 06-20-2015

It is hard to stop entirely OT. Dread will whack them when is aware they are here. We haven't heard much from him or RW in a while now. Maybe they are out of pocket so to speak.
Main thing is if the subject line looks like spam and the user account is someone never have seen before it ? before clicking. I have see about 3 of them recently but have not clicked on any of them (that is what they want).
You are not alone as it appears plenty of others have also clicked them:-)

RE: stop the advertisments for nothing !! - Schuttzie - 06-24-2015

I just did, unfortunately but didn't click on their links.

RE: stop the advertisments for nothing !! - Firemon - 06-24-2015

I share your annoyance.   However, replying to a SPAM post only encourages others to click on it--if only to read your comment OT. 

I just started a couple new threads to try and push the SPAM threads down the page. 

P.S.  Did you know Hormel steadfastly refuses to refer to "unwanted internet emails" as SPAM?

RE: stop the advertisments for nothing !! - CardBoardBox - 06-24-2015

I was slightly interested in the Best Cisco course, by title, but the text is auto generated and is garbolygook.

Whereas the advertisements are all by first time users, and it seems automated, I suggest that for a week this system NOT allow unregistered people to post anything.

This may cause the spam artists program to cancel creating phony posts on this site.

I don't think the person who created the program bothers to return to see if anyone posted a reply. They are interested in hits on the target ad site. But man, to click on a link is inviting trouble, be it a post or email, without looking where you will end up.

On the email, I routinely look at the original source for routing or the true senders country (ie, dot BE or dot HK or ....) I'm not going to get 14 million $ nor expect a 23 year old lady who saw my non-existant facebook page would be able to keep up with me, so I don't respond. LOL

RE: stop the advertisments for nothing !! - Westenders - 06-26-2015

Good lord these spam ads are taking over the board.

It's very quiet on here at the moment,

Hope the mods can do something, must be on their summer hols

RE: stop the advertisments for nothing !! - dreadneck - 06-27-2015

Thanks for reporting the spam.  All the known spammers  have been purged.