The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Boats at BR fish market - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Boats at BR fish market (/showthread.php?tid=100909)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Boats at BR fish market - oldtimer - 04-11-2015

I think it is called the Salt River .

RE: Boats at BR fish market - kylake - 04-11-2015

Thanks OT, I will also find out what they call it tomorrow. Should be interesting fishing the mangroves. If we are lucky maybe we will boat some snook or mangrove snapper.

RE: Boats at BR fish market - Tim - 04-11-2015

From your description that's the river we fished. The 2 maps I have looked at call it the north negril river, although I think I have seen it called something different.

[attachment=2060]

This one.

Found the picture of buddy and his snook - it's even dinkier than I remember lol.

Well couldn't post, too large. Later.

RE: Boats at BR fish market - kylake - 04-15-2015

Tim, I do think that is the bridge but the guys I fished with and someone else I asked referred to it as Orange River. 
No fish pictures this year as I caught snook but they were really small and I did the catch and release thing.
Did 6 passes in the river but after not seeing much action went out to sea. Saw some tuna but never hooked up with one.

Next day the boat (without me aboard) was able to hook into a bull dolphin/mahi mahi but the fish did a tail dance and threw the hook back at themSmile

RE: Boats at BR fish market - Mattjamaica - 05-03-2015

Hey OT, I have also talked to a few fisherman that head out to pedro bank. There is a supposedly a navy outpost and working girls out there, one to prevent foreigners from poaching the local catch and one to prevent one from batting for the other team.

According to this map the river is called the North Negril River and the the entrance, Salt Creek.

RE: Boats at BR fish market - oldtimer - 05-04-2015

MJ..you are correct !!! on both counts !!! What happens on Pedro Bank stays on Pedro Bank...hehehe