The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Dear God! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Dear God! (/showthread.php?tid=100907)

Pages: 1 2 3

Dear God! - macyoder - 04-08-2015

http://eliteja.com/beach-trip-bus-crash-in-trelawny-leaving-up-to-three-3-dead-footage-inside/?fb_action_ids=839221766143401&fb_action_types=og.comments

Caution , discretion is advised!

RE: Dear God! - oldtimer - 04-08-2015

Not good !!!!

RE: Dear God! - Schuttzie - 04-08-2015

Oh, no Sad

RE: Dear God! - macyoder - 04-08-2015

My friend and daughter were killed in a car accident two years ago in Trelawny. 

RE: Dear God! - DAWN - 04-08-2015

I saw this link on facebook along with one that was supposedly shot just before the crash.  It had a couple hanging outside the window getting their daggering on., with 2 other people with phones filming visible in the video also.  SMH

The videos, pictures and newspaper picture that come out of Jamaica is frightenly sick to me.  Everyone wanting their name attached to some piece of drama or wicked picture of blood and gore.  I have a few Jamaican friends on my facebook and have had to hide them as it sickens me the hype that goes along with these wicked shares.

There was one video shared a while back where a woman had her arm “stripped” off just below the shoulder.  Big long video of her laying there with no top on, holding her purse across her chest and she is yelling for someone to call for help for a guy that was in the same accident.  Some kind soul stepped in front of the camera man and helped her put her shirt on to cover her breast.  Again, more than one camera man “shooting” her misery.

Some years back there was a Austrian tourist that I knew that went missing.   8 months later they found him hanging from a bike chain from a tree.  This photo was on the front of the newspaper.  WTF?

Last summer on facebook I came across of a dead body of a fellow that was mashed up on a bike.   Big fat close up of his mangled body being shared all over facebook.  I pleaded with “friend” to remove this photo and then reported it ..it had just happened and don’t even think his family was notified yet.  Imagine coming across a photo of your loved one?

This may be in other countries but Jamaica is all I know.  What is it that make them love the excitement of gloom doom and blood and gore?  

RE: Dear God! - macyoder - 04-08-2015

As I posted on another thread, no boundaries or discretion.

This is not the criminal's behavior but the 'good' folk posting pictures and videos. Can you imagine young impressionable minds growing up with this level of exposure. I think we are seeing the results. Yes, I assume this happens elsewhere but Jamaica is the only one I am familiar with.  

RE: Dear God! - oldtimer - 04-08-2015

culture !!!???

RE: Dear God! - Westenders - 04-08-2015

Oh for frigs sake, come on now jamaica is not all anyone knows not even in Jamaica .
This type of crap is disgusting your right and it's all over Facebook in everyone's countries... That's why I don't partake.
Look at most teenagers phones at the sick crap they have  on them ... Not connected with Jamaica. 

Tunnel vision and confirmation bias.

Tbh I didn't look at the link starting this thread and those that did then complained about Jamaica need to put their hands over their mouth and shout fullll up 

See the Truth....it's all around you !!!

RE: Dear God! - suzengrace - 04-08-2015

Hey Dawn..sorry i posted that on FB..I took it off..I was actually trying to just send it to a friend who has home/business near the accident-not for everyone to see..Im obviously not good at navigating FB.. I didnt watch the videos, or open up the pictures..I see real-life carnage like this at my work.. 

There is some truly reckless driving in Jam..to be sure.. 

Im sorry for the those involved and their families and friends..

RE: Dear God! - DAWN - 04-08-2015

By saying "all I know" I just meant that aside from my little Minnesota town and Jamaica are the only two places I know to compare.  I cant say I have ever seen a dead or injured person in a photo on my American friends pages or in our newspapers.  I can't say the same for Jamaica and Jamaicans.