The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Login issues - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Login issues (/showthread.php?tid=100881)

Login issues - kylake - 03-25-2015

Dread, it is not that I cannot get logged in but just wanted to point out what might be an issue for others. I know Cap had a problem and haven't seen him post in a while.
Basically Firefox used to hold my session and it no longer does. That is not a problem since I know my login info.
That said "after" I log in I get this message and as you can clearly see I am logged in but it is implying in red I am not and also at the bottom saying I am logged in:-)
[attachment=2014]
Trying to duplicate this problem for the above screenshot I logged out using the login button and when I tried "one" time to log back in I got this.
[attachment=2015]

Not a big problem for me but it might be for others and I am using Firefox 35.0.1 and it could simply be a browser issue.

RE: Login issues - CardBoardBox - 03-25-2015

Kylake, Firefox (oh give me ye old Netscape) has exhibited a main page-reload when I go to gmail even if I opened an email to read, and I wonder if there were some generated characters coming from somewhere (version 35 but also the last one), but I do have some addons and I'm far from a virgin install. Try a 2nd browser just in case.

As always, clear your cache and even delete your cookies;
tools, page info, security tab, view cookies. But do not then click on the 'clear ALL cookies' because they do mean all.

You could also consider removing the Red Strip off you keyboard.

If problems persist, just log in as Booger like I do. LOL

I have icedragon as a backup browser, derived from an early firefox (always get a 'you are using an old version...' when I use icedragon but just accept the fact.) Much is the same, but not all.
I logged in via icedragon without a problem, logged out and then logged in with a bogus password so I go the same error message you did. But entering my user and correct pw did get me in.

I note you got the 'invalid' PLUS the "you are already logged in", so I wonder why did you pick login when you already were.

It does seem, so far, it's a cookie issue. There isn't a 'clear cache upon logoff' like another browser. Stuck key? (if down too long, they auto repeat. I had a sticky z key once.)

Hardware acceleration off? Do not tell sites anything about tracking (vs  donottell). save master passwords (off). But this is just stabbing in the dark.

Take you computer into the shower. That might fix everything. LOL

I have 8 cookies for this site. Something is out of sync?

RE: Login issues - kylake - 03-25-2015

Quote:CBB wrote: I note you got the 'invalid' PLUS the "you are already logged in", so I wonder why did you pick login when you already were.
I was listed as guest to post I have to login. When I login I got that message but had just logged in when I got it. Strange indeed like it does not see I am logged in at all, even when I am.

I have never used icedragon but back in the day Netscape Navigator was the boss until they started trying to emulate other browsers that were being developed to compete with and challenge NN , IMHO. 

What about MiYard can you help me there? Get the admin to purge my username and PM me and I will try a new signup using a different browser.
Or better yet just have the admin reset my password and send login info.

go see if the PM came through. Two actually

Fire and Ice came from Net, I think. Mozilla. Which seems like another character from the Japan monster movies.

BTW, FF's latest is 36.0.4

RE: Login issues - Schuttzie - 03-26-2015

I'm using Chrome, Kylake, and get the same message.  Initially it will say Guest when I open the forum and then I log in with saved log in and password, then I get the error but also, see it had logged me in.  But I just go back to forums and I'm fine.  Now on my tablet Win 8 using Chrome I have no issues.  Weird?

RE: Login issues - dreadneck - 03-26-2015

I don't really have a clue as to why this happens on Firefox. I'm actually posting this on Firefox at the moment.  Afterwards, I'll try logging out and back in. I'll let you know what happens. BTW this is Firefox 36.0.4

RE: Login issues - dreadneck - 03-26-2015

Just logged back in.... no problem.  Doesn't mean you guys aren't having one though!

RE: Login issues - kylake - 03-27-2015

Thanks for testing Dread. I will try to update to the newer version of FireFox but in the meantime I will just use Chrome:-)