The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
can someone post on happynews site? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: can someone post on happynews site? (/showthread.php?tid=100880)

Pages: 1 2

RE: can someone post on happynews site? - jitterbug - 07-11-2016

how do you remember all this stuff?

RE: can someone post on happynews site? - kylake - 07-11-2016

Great rant if I can call it that CBB. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! 

I have not been to the happy board in a couple of years or more. I don't like the way it is dominated by the admin/moderator making it a complete turn off and the misinformation could actually lead to a tourist getting in trouble or worse. 
I have been tempted to go over on a topic like the death of the Canadian tourist just to see how it is being handled or downplayed but I have not.

RE: can someone post on happynews site? - CardBoardBox - 07-11-2016

I can neither confirm nor denie any of your points Kylake. The only mis-information from years and years and years ago was the procamation (sp?) that the beach was not eroding (he was very "pro Negril"), and when the age-old advice of leaving the jewelry home was being countered with how safe the town was.

In truth, I never read anyone mention that their bangles attracted undue attention or theft. But with recent murders not making the newspaper, one could wonder how much the public/traveler is NOT aware of. Since the Internet, I never imagined how much crap happens in towns all over America. Crap means everything from current events to crooked politians to stupid auto accidents. Add in YouTube videos, odd-news, and some views/beliefs by the general public in the comments sections, it certainly causes a "stop the world, I want to get OFF."
Air bags in cars? Does anyone remember when the passenger bags deployed in a minor accident and people were being blinded? The CEO resigned over that. (Never happen in America - too much denieing of responsibility in all walks of life, especially by the higher ups.) This was pre-Internet. Sorry for the divergence.

I hope this thread becomes dorment again. There was no embellishment in my "tale." If anyone wonders why I finally decided to air my dirty laundry it was because 1. it was true, 2. (removed), 3. it was pointless last March for me to reply to someone who obviously wouldn't listen, but I wanted my day in court.

Tangent example; (removed)

Summary; (I took this out too.)

Post Script; As a youth, you don't care what the world thinks of you. In old age you discover the world wasn't even listening. (Stolen, yet I didn't even quote it properly)