The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
creepy! New Jersey guy head based in (Portland) - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: creepy! New Jersey guy head based in (Portland) (/showthread.php?tid=100871)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: creepy! New Jersey guy head based in (Portland) - Tim - 03-19-2015

(03-19-2015, 04:29 PM)TAH Wrote:  
(03-19-2015, 04:15 PM)rastagirl777 Wrote:  "Tunisia isn't a safe and stable place to begin with"

That's actually not true - its a pretty stable place to go in Africa and many do (my then 65 year old friend trekked Kilamanjaro!).  As Westenders pointed out lots of Europeans go there, the Seychelles, Israel, Jordan and Morocco - the flight from Paris to Tel Aviv for example is only 4 hours.

Northern Africa is on my bucket list for sure.  My Mom has been all over West/Sub-Saharan Africa with only one ugly incident in Mozambique.

Have a great time in Jamaica ... and stay safe.

Hmm... I've read a lot about the government being on the verge of collapse, and terrorism becoming commonplace in Tunisia in the past year or two. That isn't direct knowledge, just what I've read. I'll take both yours and westenders comments at face value though, as it isn't something that I know a ton about. 

Don't think you are the only one.

RE: creepy! New Jersey guy head based in (Portland) - oldtimer - 03-20-2015

on the news last night they said that all cruise ship action is shut down.At the moment the country is screwed !!

RE: creepy! New Jersey guy head based in (Portland) - rastagirl777 - 03-20-2015

I stand corrected - TANZANIA is where Kilamanjaro is.  And I first learned about the museum shooting in Tunisia last night.  Well, its still on my bucket list...but things there are definitely hairy.

So going to Jamaica is a cake walk, no?

RE: creepy! New Jersey guy head based in (Portland) - macyoder - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 07:24 AM)oldtimer Wrote:  on the news last night they said that all cruise ship action is shut down.At the moment the country is screwed 
The Jamaican government  listened to posters who said crime happens everywhere so why not go. Now they might realize a crime ridden place might be on a no-go list for some people, even if they live among it. Some go on vacation to straighten out their neck from having to watch their back at home. 

I am going to apply for a job at the JTB with this tag line " You can't go to heaven unless you are willing to die, so why not make it in paradise" . One Love, one heart, is not working .

My youngest daughter climbed Kilamanjaro and she went to Kenya to do it .I guess maybe they must cross over or something ???

RE: creepy! New Jersey guy head based in (Portland) - JonTom - 03-20-2015

Daughter to OT: "I'm going to Kenya to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro"

OT to Daughter: "Kenya? Isn't it in Tanzania?"

Daughter to OT: "Oh Dad, don't be such a know-it-all"

RE: creepy! New Jersey guy head based in (Portland) - rootswoman - 03-20-2015

I'm confused

RE: creepy! New Jersey guy head based in (Portland) - TAH - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 12:43 PM)rootswoman Wrote:  I'm confused

You too? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

RE: creepy! New Jersey guy head based in (Portland) - Cynthia C - 03-20-2015

Alright, I tried to read the article at the beginning of this thread, but it said no longer found. Anyway I then clicked on the banner at the top and this humorous story came up. http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Woman-strips-on-flight-from-Jamaica--arrested

I'm just saying where I thought it was .