The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
R.I.P. ffCindy - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: R.I.P. ffCindy (/showthread.php?tid=100831)

Pages: 1 2

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - oldtimer - 02-22-2015

"a long time ago with details never proven."
The 1st part your right ,it was quite a while ago . 2nd part your wrong . It was handed to the club DIRECTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!! and never seen again . I'm sure that they do tons of wonderful work but they will never get one ounce of support from me until they "out " the thief or say what they did with the $'s . We are talking $1,000.00's of $'s . This was no different than Selina walking away with the fund raised money at Selina's . Karma is the shit's when it strikes . I very seldom have much bad stuff to say about people but this just cut to close to my heart .ffCindy was a very close friend of mine , but that really isn't the point .

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - rastagirl777 - 02-22-2015

"This was no different than Selina walking away with the fund raised money at Selina's ."
And that was never proven either.  Surprised you are eating up Superman's bullshit.

Look - don't give money to Rotary, that's your choice.  They are the ONLY ones I donate time and money to because I see the results first hand.  And they do great work.

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - CardBoardBox - 02-22-2015

My two big decisions: do I push Reply (already did) and do I click on Post.

I was fortunate to meet Cindy once when I stopped into the Yatch Club (?). Back in the early days of the happy-news board there was a family attitude, where WE were the board and the owners (3) were not our concern because WE were doing the postings, the answerings, the trip reports. It was truly a happy time before Monitors got involved.

And as is often the case, I knew the board names but seldom met the people. I'm just not a social guy. But she was a ball of energy and I'm sorry this world is without her. I can also say similar things about MusicMon, who I ran into at Jessie's coffee shop an month before he did himself in. There too, in hindsight, how I wish I spent more time, got to know him better, and pumped him for information on how to deal with Negril, which Roy did for what, two decades? on a full time basis, and some of us aspire to.

Appreciate what and who is around because too soon it won't be. Keep the memories alive, and make new ones with the people you have social intercourse with.

this ends here because I have already deleted 2 paragraphs below

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - oldtimer - 02-23-2015

Rastagirl....you are right .I will never mention it again . I didn't realize that Bobby and I were on the same page here . I'm positive that you do good work with the Rotary Club , I have the greatest respect for you , just not on this . Case closed !!!!! 

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - rastagirl777 - 02-23-2015

Agreed OT -bless up dude!

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - rastagirl777 - 02-23-2015

"I can also say similar things about MusicMon, who I ran into at Jessie's coffee shop an month before he did himself in. There too, in hindsight, how I wish I spent more time, got to know him better, and pumped him for information on how to deal with Negril, which Roy did for what, two decades? on a full time basis, and some of us aspire to"

Roy was one of my closest friends - and I miss him every single god damned day.  He's the one who taught me to use route taxis Smile Loved him dearly.

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - Sharleen - 02-24-2015

Yes for sure let's all say Rest In Peace ffCindy. she was a beautiful lady, she loved JA so very much.  I didn't know though I heard of the rumors  & just never belived them:
"This was no different than Selina walking away with the fund raised money at Selina's . Karma is the shit's when it strikes ."  I actually thought she was given a bum rap but perhaps I was really wrong?  I do remember those fund raisers from a really LONG time ago.  I don't think I contributed to hers specifically, but another one to build/help with a school building ccontribution.  And I think the woman (from Georgia or a State nearby) who worked really hard was totally dissed by some people???? She seemed SO totally dedicated to her effort of helping and building the school.