The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
R.I.P. ffCindy - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: R.I.P. ffCindy (/showthread.php?tid=100831)

Pages: 1 2

R.I.P. ffCindy - Oldtimer2 - 02-19-2015

This Sun Feb 22nd ffCindy ( the best story teller EVER !!!!) left the Likkle Cottage in Negril to go to where she was free . For you people that didn't know or never met her she was the story telling icon of the then Beingee board . Ever day we would get a likkle story while she was sippin' (maybe gulpin' ) coffee with Sangster's Gold Creme' added as she watched the sunrise over the Morass. I was never sure if she put coffee in her Sangster's or Sangster's in her coffee . I don't know how to do it but if only Bobby would add a couple of stories now or then ..just 'cause !!!! I miss her a lot but my son's b'day is also Feb22nd . 2002RIP ;>)

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - kylake - 02-19-2015

I am confused? Today is Feb 19th......is she expected to pass away on the 22nd?

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - Oldtimer2 - 02-19-2015

no she passed Feb22nd..2002

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - rootswoman - 02-19-2015

I didn't come to these boards until 2003 (when it was no longer Beingees) so I missed out on her postings but she certainly is a legend on these boards.  I have heard so much about her.    

There was a woman living and posting from Negril when I first came on board - I can't remember her name now - she would post every morning with great descriptions of the beach (I believe she lived at yellow bird or in the vicinity)  

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - DAWN - 02-19-2015

ffcindy..the first on site trip reporter!

And I beleive you are speaking of Carol-Ann.

Both wrote making the reader feels as if they were there..

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - rootswoman - 02-19-2015

Yes - how could I forget - of course it was Carol Ann! 
I loved her posts.

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - Sharleen - 02-19-2015

She was a great lady, loved living in Negril - rest in peace dear Fox Fire Cindy.  I loved reading (I think her) "in a little cottage in Negril" postings.  She just happened, as far as my memory remembers, to have to go home when her Mom died -- went to the hospital and found she had a severe heart problem.  I really and truly think she went home to Jamaica really too soon after her surgery.  I think if she had stayed in the U.S. she might have lived a longer life.  Rest in Peace sweet Cindy.  Her husband (Fox Fire Fred) died, I think in JA about a year after she died.

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - Oldtimer2 - 02-21-2015

Yes he did while waiting for an ambulance . He had an injury on his leg that got really infected....and that's all she wrote . ffCindy was a horse trainer that wrote books about it . She was such a wonderful friend . 10 seconds after you met her you would think that you knew her for 100 years . As some of you know ( and no I'm not over it !!!!!) they had a memorial/fundraiser/pledge drive that raised A LOT !!!!!!! of money and was to be used by the rotary club for a special project . The money "walked off" by the club with absolutely no trace and no answers . Am I still bitter YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - kaycee - 02-21-2015

May they all rest in peace.

RE: R.I.P. ffCindy - rastagirl777 - 02-21-2015

"The money "walked off" by the club with absolutely no trace and no answers . Am I still bitter YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Time to get over it.  The Rotary Club does WONDERFUL things for Negril and the surrounding communities.  Their leadership is solid and this was a long time ago with details never proven.