The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
BMMF - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: BMMF (/showthread.php?tid=100787)

BMMF - daniel - 01-29-2015

[attachment=1720]

RE: BMMF - SomersSK - 01-29-2015

Wow - quite the lineup.  Anyone ever done the camping thing at this festival?

RE: BMMF - daniel - 01-29-2015

i was in the area last year for the first , this is only the second year .  Great line up !    I have been to Hollywell . I can not imagine a large crowd at this venue , nor getting them there !!!    And, yes I want to go , Rootz Undeground is on my see when u can list .

RE: BMMF - oldtimer - 01-30-2015

Hmmmm...where is Holywell ? So many players at so many small events , they must play for almost nothing .

RE: BMMF - daniel - 01-30-2015

Past Newcastle , above Kingston .
 [url=
]
[/url] 

RE: BMMF - kylake - 01-30-2015

Thanks Daniel, if you are good at flying a drone and editing video it is an amazing view they can capture. We will not be there timeline wise for the event. Like you said and from seeing the video of the area......where the heck would everyone park?? If it becomes popular where would the crowd be accommodated in such a small mountain top area?
Really neat aerial video though and thanks for posting.

RE: BMMF - oldtimer - 01-31-2015

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!

RE: BMMF - jitterbug - 01-31-2015

Blue mountain is breathtaking! 

RE: BMMF - Sharleen - 01-31-2015

If any of you go, just realize it is quite a bit cooler than many of you experience temperature-wise in JA & it rains quite a bit up there. You will want to have some warmer clothes and sturdy shoes.  I think in the four times I have hiked up  Blue Mountain Peak it was really foggy and drizzling each time.  Quite a bit of the musicians and artists live around IrishTown.  The drive up and down that road is really really scary!  When I used to live in Jamaica full time, we would move up there during June, July & August because the temperature and humidity were at tolerable levels.  Our pretty much daily rides down to town (Kingston) for take out food has probably taken a few years off my life, just incredible STRESS riding up and down that road with the huge drop off inches off the side of the road.  Not to mention the burned out cars, trucks, that you would view on the huge drop off off of inches from the roadside.  Camping might be a little bit on the wet side, I would recommend finding an indoor place to stay. For sure it will be a nice vibes concert.