The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Bitch of a storm !!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Bitch of a storm !!! (/showthread.php?tid=100783)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Bitch of a storm !!! - kylake - 01-28-2015

Assuming?? the worst of the blow is over in NS how you doing OT?

RE: Bitch of a storm !!! - oldtimer - 01-28-2015

Snow over , lots of drifts not too cold , not much damage done

RE: Bitch of a storm !!! - Winni - 01-29-2015

Great to hear OT!  Seems as though Boston got the worst of it...

RE: Bitch of a storm !!! - kylake - 01-29-2015

Glad to know you made it through okay. Time to get out the tractor I guess.

RE: Bitch of a storm !!! - daniel - 01-31-2015

we had 20 " on Tuesday and another 12" last night , more on the way Monday ... Time to head south ...

RE: Bitch of a storm !!! - oldtimer - 01-31-2015

WOW !!!!!

RE: Bitch of a storm !!! - Sharleen - 02-03-2015

Really horrid here, I didn't go into work on Monday, for sure I couldn't get out of my driveway, my snow plow guy came three times at $30 a plow.  This morning I drove to work at 8:00 a.m. in five degree temperatures, it was AWFUL! In my immediate neighborhood they had helicopters bringing accident victims to the hospitals, I'm really lucky I got to work at all.  The roads were totally icy and definitely very dangerous.  I informed my daughter on the way to work that next year I would not be here & she informed me that "who would take care of Pippa" our fairly recent rescue puppy.  Anyone interested in making $$$$$$ taking care of her next winter for two months?  Good money would be paid.  She is a nice little friendly dog who loves everyone. 

RE: Bitch of a storm !!! - oldtimer - 02-04-2015

Bring her to Nova Scotia . She and Spud would make out just fine .

RE: Bitch of a storm !!! - Sharleen - 02-04-2015

it is still really horrid in NY, I'm not sure how cold it was last night but a near by neighborhood (about 27 miles away) was 27 below zero.  Glens Fall NY to be specific.  I have kind of a large plot of land with a really LONG driveway... right now it is a mess, frozen down packed down snow and ice.  During the past week I have paid my snow plow guy $30 three times to plow.  I sometimes have to drive my car to the bottom of the driveway to block him from plowing which I had to do the other night.  He will happily plow and plow and plow at $30 a clip.  So now each and every time I leave and enter my long driveway it is sort of a crap shoot.  So far I have gotten in and out every time.  I live on a country-country hairpin turn so it is quite scary exiting my driveway. 
  I received my first seed catalogue from Gurney's today!! Quite excited to think about the spring! 

RE: Bitch of a storm !!! - rootswoman - 02-05-2015

Oh gosh Sharleen, that sounds dreadful.  Ill try and blow some of our mild winter your way.  Keep looking at those seed!

Here in Oregon It is green and rainy.  The crocus and cherry trees think it's spring.  I heard the cherries wont produce as much if it freezes again which it is likely to do - i think?