The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
cant go to Jam anymore..Where else?? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: cant go to Jam anymore..Where else?? (/showthread.php?tid=100781)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: cant go to Jam anymore..Where else?? - kaycee - 01-25-2015

I'm so sorry for your loss.

RE: cant go to Jam anymore..Where else?? - Tim - 01-25-2015

What a crappy thing to have happen, I feel for your loss.

Every time I start to miss Jamaica I read another story that makes me think. The more I get pulled in the more I get pushed back.

RE: cant go to Jam anymore..Where else?? - kylake - 01-25-2015

Suzen, sorry to hear about your loss. Tragic and I am sure you are hurting.

If you end up having any questions about Isla Mujeres just PM me. Isla is not the same as Jamaica but it has a nice vibe of it's own and has a lot of good restaurants all over the small island.

RE: cant go to Jam anymore..Where else?? - suzengrace - 01-25-2015

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts, prayers..I really appreciate it..
Someday i will go back to Jam..but for now i will take all your requests and start looking into it..  And if any of you out there are curious too-well the more the merrier i say..

RE: cant go to Jam anymore..Where else?? - Kandm - 01-26-2015

I am so terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I cant begin to imagine your pain. Sending you healing blessings.

In regards to where to head to next.. although I have never been (yet) I too hear Roatan has a very similar vibe.

RE: cant go to Jam anymore..Where else?? - SomersSK - 01-26-2015

I am deeply sorry for your loss. 

I have friends that travel to Roatan a few times a year and love the vibe there, they are always trying to get us to give it a try. 

RE: cant go to Jam anymore..Where else?? - CardBoardBox - 01-26-2015

A real die-hard in support of Negril (used to be a regular on the happy-news board long ago when I was) discovered Costa Rica and said it had all the pluses of Jamaica and fewer downsides, or did he use the word "without."

Could not find that old email, but did find one from a Jane who wrote in 2008 that the cost of living was less in CR than Jamaica, as well as other contrasts.

It's your life and I hope it is a happy one. Do your research.

RE: cant go to Jam anymore..Where else?? - Winni - 01-26-2015

I'm so sorry to hear this.  My condolences... ((())))

RE: cant go to Jam anymore..Where else?? - Schuttzie - 01-26-2015

I've been reading some info. on Panama.  Bocos del Toro, Panama sounds wonderful with clusters of some islands off the coast.

RE: cant go to Jam anymore..Where else?? - dreadneck - 01-26-2015

Suzengrace,  I'm so sorry that this happened.  It's a horrible thing to deal with.

Regarding other places,  I too like Isla Mujeres, and also think that Cahuita on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica has some of the old vibe of Negril.  I'm thinking about checking it out again, I visited once and enjoyed meeting the descendants of Jamaican workers who migrated there long ago.