The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Down with the flu ? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Down with the flu ? (/showthread.php?tid=100759)

Pages: 1 2

Down with the flu ? - rootswoman - 01-10-2015

Dread Neck and I are fighting the flu.  Dread is a good eight days into it and I am on day 5.  This is a bad one folks.  If you haven't gotten a flu shot please consider it. We didn't and we now know better.

I hope all you lovely people are well , I would not wish this on anyone.

By the way this wasn't a question I tried to insert a smiley with a surgical mask from my phone and it came out as a question mark

RE: Down with the flu ? - Schuttzie - 01-10-2015

Not fun!  I hope you both feel better soon....positive healing vibes coming your way.  Be well!

RE: Down with the flu ? - oldtimer - 01-11-2015

a friend of mine had "it " for 10 days . He called it the "shittin' death ". Very , very sick !!!! no joke !!!!

RE: Down with the flu ? - Venusdelondon - 01-11-2015

Nasty, nasty flu.  Get well soon, lots of fluids, vitamin C, you know the drill!

This too shall pass....in the meantime, lots of get well vibes. x x x

RE: Down with the flu ? - Bruce - 01-11-2015

Sorry to hear you both have been so sick. Lots of it going around here, but knock on wood that we both have avoided it so far. I always get a shot, but this year's shot is not covering one of the bad strains going around.

RE: Down with the flu ? - Kandm - 01-12-2015

Oh no!! Sorry to hear this Rootswoman. Sending healing vibes to both you and Dread. Feel better soon

RE: Down with the flu ? - Angel - 01-12-2015

Get well soon. Bruce is right people with the shot are still getting sick, the shots don't always cover everything. Have had a shot and hoping I don't get sick. 

RE: Down with the flu ? - Sharleen - 01-12-2015

I haven't gotten the flu yet (knock on wood) -- but last Wednesday my lower back was in BAD pain, Thursday I went to the Emergency Ward & after a CT scan, they said it was kidney stones.  Very much pain!  Boy I must say I hate being a patient in a hospital  & I hate IV's.
    Between my twin grandsons and four year old grandaughter, it seems one of them are usually sick.  When they are here I keep one of my sinks in my kitchen filled with water & about 1/4 cup of bleach and keep dipping my hands in it. 
     Whenever I do get the flu, I try and get an inhaler and they work wonders if it is a chest cold/flu type of thing.
       Get well Rootswoman & DreadNeck!

RE: Down with the flu ? - kylake - 01-12-2015

Bummer that both of you are down with the flu. Take care and drink plenty of fluids. I did get a shot this year but as someone mentioned it is a crap shoot as to whether you get exposed to some strain that was not covered by the shot.

RE: Down with the flu ? - goldilocks - 01-13-2015

Hope you're all feeling better by now!  Sharleen, I am not a good hospital patient either.