The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Negril Harrassment article - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Negril Harrassment article (/showthread.php?tid=100747)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Negril Harrassment article - booger - 01-05-2015

(01-04-2015, 05:18 PM)jitterbug Wrote:  
(01-04-2015, 10:53 AM)wendy Wrote:  Men at WORK

those pics should be sent to that woman that's behind her desk . . .

Why? So she can brow bash them to make a point? They are a product of her....

And how do you know that they are not simply taking a break?

RE: Negril Harrassment article - Westenders - 01-08-2015

lots of BS in that article.
I have spent a couple of hours on the beach everyday, and although there is a lot of vendors passing by selling actual things, or trips/ tours- i wouldnt say it is harrassing.

Yes you have to say no thankyou a million times, but no one has once been rude to me or anyone around me that i have seen.

I saw the lobster guy tell someone they could have the lobster and pay him later when he passed by again giving them chance to get cash from the room. i thought this was a foolish risk by him. what if they wereleaving tomorrow and he was the one got stiffed.

i did see the police and the undercover police bad up 2 of the guys who hang around the sunnyside bar, and i mean proper. Dragged them with their trouser belts, cuss in their faces, get their baton out and bod search themin front of evryone. lots of belittling threats and cussings... not a good impression by them in front of tourists.
But if you ask me those guys are sinister and up to no good.
They are even selling and giving massages, i cant believe tourists are paying for massages on their sunbeds by scruffy, clearly unqualified men. im astounded watching it... and a few guests have gone off with them after,presumefor extras lol.

The beach is better than a tv show sometimes lol..

but people are just trying to make a living intough times, so as long as they stay polite,i am personally okay with that.

RE: Negril Harrassment article - jitterbug - 01-09-2015

(01-05-2015, 12:31 AM)booger Wrote:  
(01-04-2015, 05:18 PM)jitterbug Wrote:  
(01-04-2015, 10:53 AM)wendy Wrote:  Men at WORK

those pics should be sent to that woman that's behind her desk . . .

Why? So she can brow bash them to make a point? They are a product of her....

And how do you know that they are not simply taking a break?

have you sat on the beach much? those officers move at a snail's pace, when moving that is!! been there 3x a year for a lot of years, same action every visit. of course, not discounting that you may have seen them move at lightening speed trying to help someone . . .

RE: Negril Harrassment article - TedP - 01-09-2015

Just got back from 17 days in Negril. The wife and I walked the beach many days and I think if anything I we were bothered by "higglers" less than usual. It might be that most of them have seen us before and know we are not "newbies". We certainly didn't have anything happen that would make us not want to come back next year.

Respect

TedP