The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Afflicted Yard Demise - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Afflicted Yard Demise (/showthread.php?tid=100745)

Pages: 1 2

Afflicted Yard Demise - Firemon - 01-03-2015

A non-registered member of the Jamaica Tourism Board since 1999.

http://www.afflictedyard.com/mampys.htm

"They started to whip out US dollars and before we knew it, one of the natives had fallen under their spell. We tried to pull him back but his eyes had glazed over at the sight of the greenbacks and he was now moving hypnotically into their clutches."

Such heresy! Dollar

RE: Afflicted Yard Demise - jitterbug - 01-03-2015

i don't see the "fun" in this post . . . rather derogatory . . .

RE: Afflicted Yard Demise - IJ - 01-03-2015

Some of AFflicted's best!

Reminds me of Noami writing about scows.

Too Funny!

RE: Afflicted Yard Demise - Van - 01-03-2015

I tried to post this but I am having a lot of trouble posting I don't know if the site changed.

Peter Dean Rickards was a hell raiser but he really was a great soul if you know him well. RIP my good friend...See you again someday.

RE: Afflicted Yard Demise - booger - 01-03-2015

Great photographer as well.

RE: Afflicted Yard Demise - suzengrace - 01-03-2015

One of my favorite photographers..loved his style...never really read his writings...but appreciate different perspectives..

RE: Afflicted Yard Demise - oldtimer - 01-04-2015

Noamie...now where is she/he.....

RE: Afflicted Yard Demise - IJ - 01-04-2015

OT, this is the only link I have to Noami & I have been unsuccessful in contacting her.

It was always a treat to read her musings and some of the other characters on her board.

? Paraceme ? Parceme ?

Here is the link to one of her old sites:   Noamie

http://www.noamies-negril.com/

RE: Afflicted Yard Demise - wendy - 01-04-2015

Loved her board, great readings

RE: Afflicted Yard Demise - Bob and Pat - 01-05-2015

Noamie's doing well...we keep in touch via Facebook