The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Well..this is it !!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Well..this is it !!! (/showthread.php?tid=100741)

Well..this is it !!! - oldtimer - 12-31-2014

We beat the hell out of 2014 and now we are going to try 2015 . My personal gains for 2014 were my son's wedding and " maybe " a slight rekindling of another trip to Jamaica . DEFIANTLY !!!! would stay at Treehouse , kind of the "next " step up and I loved it and the villa I rented in Billy's Bay , HEAVEN !!!! Some of us are getting/creeping up there ,but so what , it beats the other...hehehe .I reach out to each and ever one of you thanking you for this board and your cyber friendship!!!!. May you all walk with a skip or trip in your step preparing for adventures of 2015 !!!!!! and I mean it to...eh !!! au revoir 2014 salute 2015 !!!

RE: Well..this is it !!! - kylake - 12-31-2014

Well said OT!
Happy New Year to you and all the board members

RE: Well..this is it !!! - rootswoman - 12-31-2014

Nice OT!  

[attachment=1694]

Best to all in 2015

RE: Well..this is it !!! - Schuttzie - 01-01-2015

Cyber hugs to everyone on this New Year's Day!  All the best to everyone in 2015.  I'll skip and probably trip, lol, my way through Wink

RE: Well..this is it !!! - Tim - 01-01-2015

Happy New Year to all the great boardies on this site. No Christmas trip for us, we spent it at my wifes parents farm. 
Looking forward to a eventful 2015. We are heading to Puerto Vallarta in February, ski/snowboard trip to Panorama,BC at Easter break, signing up for a half marathon in Missoula, Montana in July, then will top it off with our winter trip - 2 weeks in either Negril or touring Costa Rica, still undecided.

RE: Well..this is it !!! - skyjuice - 01-01-2015

Salute!
Tim, I am a runner too, signing up for my third marathon.
Adopted a new a rescue pup who is a RASCAL. A 4 mile run is a piece of cake for this dog. So wearing him out before I wear myself out is a challenge. (I am no youngster at 50)

Happy New Year to everyone on the sunny board!

RE: Well..this is it !!! - jitterbug - 01-02-2015

hey ot, happy new year to you as well!!
very well said . . . i'm contemplating my april trip and would love to stay at treehouse for the rates you got!
i;ll ask you for tips on how to obtain those great rates.
treehouse is a step up from bar b barn and a  better stretch of beach.

i'm off to los cabos san lucas with my daughter, sil and grandkids, jan. 29.

april in negril hopefully. and then nov. dec. again. that's the plan.
hope to meet up with some of you again.

RE: Well..this is it !!! - Flintstone - 01-02-2015

Happy new year OT... I partied with some Nova Scotia folks after the Ziggy Marley show this fall in wpg. We had a blast!!! much respect.  Negril soon come.

RE: Well..this is it !!! - Sharleen - 01-02-2015

Happy Year 2015 to all of you -- I am kind of in shock that I'm not in Jamaica right now as I usually am.  Plus it's really freezing in upstate NY right now as well as a reported ice storm coming tonight.  Oldtimer, I agree with you Tree House is a really great place to stay, when my daughters were younger we stayed there, of course you can't have toddlers staying on the cliff side.  Still even in these times I quite often take a route taxi from by the lighthouse to the Tree House.  Their all you can eat breakfast buffet is amazing.  Plus I really love the fact that they retain their long-time employees for many years. 
    My family is enjoying out little rescue pup "Pippa" -- she was thought to be a chihhuah (sp?) mix, lol, my daughter paid $63 to have a DNA test done on her and she is a beagle mix, australian shepherd mix, bloodhound mix, poodle mix and some kind of new zealand duck dog mix -- a true "mutt".  After having health issues with a rat terrier, five or six shih-zhu's, a schipperkie (no health issues, just taking off really fast & getting hit by a car) -- I'm ready for a "pure mutt".
     Great wishes to all of you for a Happy and Blessed 2015.  My New Years Resolution last year was "to pay NO interest" on anything & I pretty much did it, maybe only $10 total in interest.
     I have twin grandsons who will be turning 10 on January 7th.  They are not technically identical but still look exactly alike.  I went "all out" on them this year, buying them a huge TV for their bedroom & desktop computer.  They were really happy, unfortunately, I'm in the woods in cold upstate NY
with snow and ice falling down.
    Redground used to be a really really GENTLE place.  Lots of long-term religious families living up there.  It got to be really WEIRD in 1988 or 1989 or so when they were putting in the water and sewer lines up there.  This totally tore up the entire place.  So many GREAT families, The Porter's, The Heinzes, just a huge amount of LONG term families lived up there.  I remember having to hide out in the bananna groves, area residents would run to our home when Immigration Officials would come up there -- they all knew we were at that point "illegal" -- so we would take a beach towel and just sit in a bananna grove, about 30 feet or so from The Red Dragon.  We eventually had to move far out past the lighthouse, a really really COUNTRY place in the early to mid 1970's