The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Happy Christmas from Linston and the Zion Hill family - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Happy Christmas from Linston and the Zion Hill family (/showthread.php?tid=100735)

Happy Christmas from Linston and the Zion Hill family - captaind on Zion Hill - 12-24-2014

From Linston, Izel, Ailsa, Ricardo, Captaind, Miss G and "not yet"
May you have a happy and Blessed Christmas.

RE: Happy Christmas from Linston and the Zion Hill family - Westenders - 12-24-2014

Happy christmas to you and yours too

And happy Christmas one and allĀ 

RE: Happy Christmas from Linston and the Zion Hill family - Raine - 12-24-2014

Thank you and same to you Itsabeautifulthing

RE: Happy Christmas from Linston and the Zion Hill family - Schuttzie - 12-26-2014

Happy Holidays to you and many blessings!

RE: Happy Christmas from Linston and the Zion Hill family - Sharleen - 12-26-2014

I would like to meet you, I spent a good amount of time at Our Pastime during the early 1970's -- Elvira's driver gave me a good amount of rides & I spent an amount of time with her at the Yacht Club for breakfasts.

RE: Happy Christmas from Linston and the Zion Hill family - oldtimer - 12-27-2014

and to you as well. It might be late BUT I still mean it !!!

RE: Happy Christmas from Linston and the Zion Hill family - kylake - 12-27-2014

I know I am late so I hope you and your family had a wonderful and Merry Christmas and hope the New Year will be prosperous for you all.