The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
To ALL the family here...... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: To ALL the family here...... (/showthread.php?tid=100734)

Pages: 1 2

To ALL the family here...... - wendy - 12-24-2014

From Minnesota to you !!

RE: To ALL the family here...... - Westenders - 12-24-2014

Beautiful scene 

Happy Christmas 

RE: To ALL the family here...... - Raine - 12-24-2014

Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year....please be careful on the roads. PeaceMan

RE: To ALL the family here...... - daniel - 12-25-2014

Merry Christmas All !!!

RE: To ALL the family here...... - Bruce - 12-25-2014

Merry Christmas!

RE: To ALL the family here...... - Sharleen - 12-26-2014

Merry Christmas and happy holiday week to all from upstate New York! 

RE: To ALL the family here...... - Schuttzie - 12-26-2014

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone!  Be well and safe~

Many blessings to you all in the new year!

RE: To ALL the family here...... - brian - 12-26-2014

Happy Holidays to all ..Happy

RE: To ALL the family here...... - oldtimer - 12-26-2014

Dec 26th ...Hey !!! Have a GREAT !!! holidays !!!

RE: To ALL the family here...... - Sharleen - 12-26-2014

In my community we had a horrific tradgedy, a little sweet five year old boy murdered by his 19 year old (reportedly) bipolar cousin.  It put a damper on the Christmas time celebrations in my community, just SO SAD. 
     I did have a great time with my family though, the ten year old twin grandsons LOVED their great presents  (computer for themselves, upgraded x-box, their own 32" screen TV for their bedroom),-- now I just have to pay for it all!! little four year old Emmie was just as pleased with a $1 dollar store pony & loved her "callico critters" doll house and labrador retriever family. My new "rescue puppy" from Arkansas is so very gentle with my grandchildren.  She is getting VERY large & in charge.  This place "Paws & Claws Rescue" is a great organization.  Pretty amazing, apparently in Arkansas and I think Tennessee their are quite a bit of "high kill" shelters, three days & euthanization.  So these rescue groups ship dogs and cats to the northeast.  So they ship the dogs and cats in a huge tractor trailer truck (complete with pictures of dogs and cats all over the trailer) and drop them off all over the northeast.  The puppy I got had something like 18 stops before I picked her up in Brattleboro Vermont.  The foster mother in Arkansas told me her husband came back all "red eyed" evidently crying after he dropped her off in the capital city of Arkansas. 
   I'm sad I'm not in JA which I usually go to on Dec. 27th... I usually leave my home at 5:30 & am in Mobay by 1:00.  At least it's not FROZEN here, it was 48 degrees today.
     Happy holidays to all of you!!!
Link to our community horrific event:
http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/features/top-story/stories/father-reeling-after-childs-murder-fights-custody-21808.shtml