The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Picture Test - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Picture Test (/showthread.php?tid=100721)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Picture Test - jitterbug - 12-18-2014

[attachment=1662][attachment=1663][attachment=1664]

RE: Picture Test - dreadneck - 12-18-2014

Jitterbug, I see you were able to upload a picture earlier, then had trouble.  I'm not sure what was different about your later tries.  I just logged in as you on Internet Explorer and posted the three pictures above.

When you insert the pictures, do you see the attachment codes appear in the editor (posting box)?

Do you see actual photos when you preview?

I'm trying to figure out at what point you are having trouble.

[attachment=undefined]
dread, when i select and upload, the pic id appears under file name. when i hit insert selected photos, i get [attachment=undefined]
no, i do not see the attachment codes appear in the posting box just under the file name, and no preview.

followed the same steps when i was successful.
[attachment=undefined]

Jitterbug - make sure you upload all your photos at once.  Press the Ctrl key and click each photo you want to upload from your machine. Then, when you're ready to insert each photo into your post, put a checkmark next to it on the right side:

[attachment=1677]

[attachment=]

sorry dread, following your steps and i get above.
not that important, for whatever reason, my computer is not willing to complete this task.

Jitterbug,

Are you seeing a screen like the one I posted where you can click "Add Photo" next to each picture?  If so, add them one at a time (you don't need to check them unless your adding them all),then preview, then if it looks OK, post.

RE: Picture Test - kylake - 12-19-2014

Dread, I believe the problem is file size. I guess it is still not practical to have something that resizes on the fly.
Phones now days have high mp camera's. I did a test when you started this thread to see if it would resize on the fly and it failed at that point I just backed out. I believe I got the same message Jitter is getting. 
Jitter are you trying to post from your phone or computer? I know we tried your phone last year at Bar-B-Barn and the file size was too large.
If using a computer try to resize your photo to a smaller mega bit size. Dread has a link for a resizer I believe at the top of the homepage.
Just my guess......

RE: Picture Test - dreadneck - 12-19-2014

Kylake,

You appear to right about the cause of Jitters troubles - file size.  I was able to reproduce the error by trying to upload a 3MB file.  

That being said, the current uploader does not resize.

I do have a script that does resizing, however it hasn't been installed yet so it can be tested. I'm not sure how well it will work on this server, but will try it out soon.

I wasn't trying to butt in on this thread but thought/assumed that might be the case. I know you said a resizer on the fly would be hard to do on this server.
If you can ever get it done and without too much trouble on your end it would be a great enhancement.
Hope you guys and everyone else has a good weekend and also a Merry Christmas.

BTW, Dread this bud is for you and all you do!
[attachment=1684]