The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
What is the best concert you have been to? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: What is the best concert you have been to? (/showthread.php?tid=100718)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What is the best concert you have been to? - rootswoman - 12-16-2014

• What is the best concert you have been to?

RE: What is the best concert you have been to? - Oldtimer2 - 12-16-2014

The Rolling Stones #1...Santana #2

RE: What is the best concert you have been to? - Bob and Pat - 12-16-2014

Elton John...

RE: What is the best concert you have been to? - kylake - 12-16-2014

Pink Floyd on the Division Bell tour

RE: What is the best concert you have been to? - booger - 12-16-2014

The Animals at Irvine Meadows sitting in the grass section. 

RE: What is the best concert you have been to? - Bruce - 12-17-2014

1975, Springsteen at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis. Opening show for his Born to Run tour.

RE: What is the best concert you have been to? - Blues Pirate - 12-17-2014

I can't pick just one. There are so many and it depends on if you define 'best' as most interactive party with the crowd or staging on a grand scale.
Best interactive is probably the Doobies in a huge bar in Kitchener Ontario called Lulu's in the early 90s shortly after they started touring again. We were sitting at a table within 20 ft. of the stage and it was an incredible party atmosphere. A close 2nd is a Canadian band/rock orchestra called Lighthouse in 1970 in a high school auditorium in Thunder Bay, ON. Then there was Sting this past summer and we were in the 3rd row from the stage, or I could say James Taylor about 20 years ago. Best staging, without hesitation, U2 about 5 years ago followed closely by the Stones about 15 years ago and going back to 1971 an Australian band called Three Dog Night in a hockey arena in Minneapolis.

Rootswoman, what about you?

RE: What is the best concert you have been to? - Kiknback - 12-17-2014

Lots to choose from, but would probably have to go with the Grateful Dead at RFK Stadium.

RE: What is the best concert you have been to? - Firemon - 12-17-2014

Bob Marley & The Wailers at Hoch Auditorium in Lawrence, Ks., on Dec. 6, 1979.

Bought a Wake Up and Live T-Shirt that evening.  Tickets were $8.50.  Had four tickets, but one friend didn't show up so there were just three of us--my best friend,
and my best girl.

This was the set list:

Positive Vibration
Wake Up and Live
Them Belly Full
I Shot The Sheriff
Concrete Jungle
The Heathen
Running Away
So Much Trouble
Ambush In The Night
Ride Natty Ride
Africa Unite
One Drop
Exodus

Encore:
No Woman No Cry
Lively Up Yourself
Jamming
Natty Dread
Is This Love
Get Up, Stand Up

According to the Kansas City Star article the following day under the heading Political Performer "Marley Moves Fans To Frenzy" with the photo caption reading "Bob Marley shows anguish during concert at the University of Kansas."  

P.S.   I also got to see Bruce Springsteen in 1973 in a fairly small club in Kansas City but I had no idea who he was.   In truth about all I really remember was that the sax player rocked the place and I mean that place was rocking.  Only went because my girlfriend's college dorm roommate was from...New Jersey.  And since it was one of the first shows I ever saw in my young adult life I didn't realize how spectacular it was.  Later I grew to appreciate most performers never reach such a fever pitch with their audiences. 

RE: What is the best concert you have been to? - daniel - 12-17-2014

[attachment=1613] 
1968 , I was 15 ....
Janis Joplin with Big Brother also in Maine . '69  I think. 
Govt . Mule   and Toots at the Negril escape was one of the best .