The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Medi - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Medi (/showthread.php?tid=100713)

Pages: 1 2

Medi - Sharleen - 12-14-2014

she posts on her Facebook account ten times a day -- she adopted 2 - 3 dogs, moved to Oregon, started a "fundme" account to care for her dogs, had to move out of a cottage that started to fall apart & now is living in an Oregon seaside vacation cottage until the rent goes up when the weather improves.  I think she was too embarassed to post here after "the dread" tried to rip off a board member for his rum bill.  On her Facebook account, she does post some really good links as far as climate change issues.  Oh yeah & three months or so ago she "came out" and declared herself a lesbian.  She really doesn't mention JA at all on her facebook page.  It looks like a lovely and quiet seaside Oregon place -- the dogs which I think are both rescue dogs look to be of pitbull decent.

RE: Medi - kaycee - 12-14-2014

...Wow...

RE: Medi - oldtimer - 12-15-2014

Wow again...This board is a gateway to ...something !
Honey Boo Boo move over !!!!

RE: Medi - rastagirl777 - 12-15-2014

I'm Medi's facebook friend and she does post some potent stuff about all kinds of politics.  Its when she was posting some anti-Israel stuff that I took her off my feed but I "visit" her every now and then.

Hey - this "Go Fund Me" thing is something to check out sometime - everyone begging for money online, lots for legit stuff (medical bills for instance in the good ol' USA where the best treatment for HepC costs $16,000 and insurance companies won't cover it) but I ran across one once for someone asking for $$ so that they could continue living in Jamaica.  Really??????

RE: Medi - macyoder - 12-15-2014

Wow!!

Note to self, do not watch Orange is the New Black :-)

RE: Medi - jitterbug - 12-15-2014

wow, this theard is tooo funny!!!

did not know one can beg money for personal use!!! only in america!!!

watch out ot, all this stuff may be contagious!!

RE: Medi - JonTom - 12-16-2014

stopped watching OrangeITNBlack, not b/c any particular topic was too  uncomfortable; just b/c everything got too silly. and just too soap-opera-ish.

as for Medi, hope she finds some happiness. Seemed to me she could use some.

RE: Medi - rootswoman - 12-16-2014

Yes JonTom, wishing her nothing but the best.  

RE: Medi - gerryg123 - 12-22-2014

Medi did write some good trip reports, but eventually her begging proved to be a turnoff. I dropped her from Facebook after the anti-Israel posts; that's unforgiveable.

RE: Medi - rastagirl777 - 12-23-2014

"did not know one can beg money for personal use!!! only in america!!!"
Its folks from all over the world...