The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
November 2014- Some ramblings - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Trip Report Archive (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: November 2014- Some ramblings (/showthread.php?tid=100709)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: November 2014- Some ramblings - fatty pondirock - 12-23-2014

Pretty sure Pablo's used to be King Royal Kitchen!!! It's right before Pressa's (which used to be Choices!!  lol) as you're going south!!

RE: November 2014- Some ramblings - kylake - 12-23-2014

Thanks Dawn for the link

RE: November 2014- Some ramblings - DAWN - 12-23-2014

Monday morning and the road is busy. It's sunny and not so hot yet.

As planned, I kicked back and enjoyed my nest yesterday. Some ja friends cooked browned stewed chicken and rice and we sat around the yard visiting. I made it an early night listening to the road.
Despite the early night, I was still whipped when I woke at 715. Decided to lay back down and had some wicked dreams about losing luggage, having a key but not remembering where my luggage was. Woke even more tired from all that running around.

Violet is tidying my room and I'm watching the road. I haven't seen her for the last couple days as she too was down with the chickengunya. First my landlady, two days ago the landlord and now the cleaning lady. Keeping my fingers crossed and taking my moringa and hoping to hell I don't get it.
I've heard the sea is calm this morning so maybe off to get some sun and sand. Enjoy your day wherever you are!
Horns-my friends asked what does it mean when they honk their horns here. Well, it could be I'm passing, I'm coming around a corner, a beep hello to a bred rent a beep hello to your girl, accompanied by a head light flash, could be speed trip or road block up ahead. Very versatile thing, that horn.
Dominoes shuffling, Tony's pots clanging, music videos coming for the bar, laughter and loud chat, the breeze blowing my curtains and it's time to sleep to the gleep.

RE: November 2014- Some ramblings - Westenders - 12-24-2014

On duty this Christmas Eve, but really enjoyed reading, 
Love your writing style too

RE: November 2014- Some ramblings - Firemon - 01-15-2015

Hey Dawn,
  I was just re-reading your adventure and enjoyed taking this sentence out of context: "I have been going to Jamaica since 1984 and let me tell you, I could not even imagine pure bush."  Well, not in a bikini...
  You mentioned Chances.  For those who don't know they have fantastic pizza.
Absolutely mind-blowing pizza.  It takes awhile to come out of the oven, but when it does it's scrumptous.  And it's a nice change of pace once you've eaten all the jerked and curried animals available in Negril.
  Impressive suitcase recommendation.  Makes it easier to bring home souveniers.
  I liked your phrase: "watching the road move."
  Wishing I'd been with you on the Pelican Bar excursion, but there's no way I'd let someone else carve my name/initials.  Heck, that shouldn't even count if someone else does it!  
  Thanks for taking the time to share.