The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
OT - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: OT (/showthread.php?tid=100696)

Pages: 1 2

OT - rootswoman - 12-05-2014

Are you home?

Once you are caught up I hope you will give us a little trip report.
No rush - there will be plenty of snow days in the near future.

Did you avoid the mosquitoes ?

and most importantly Congratulations Papa!  I hope the wedding was all that was dreamed of.

RE: OT - oldtimer - 12-06-2014

It was a beautiful wedding !!!!! Seemed strange welcoming a daughter-in-law into the family instead of a son-in-law. Even though the wedding party left over $50K at RIU I still had to pay $350CDN to go on site from 3pm until 7:30pm . Scappy ratshit policy . The supper was great and the service was equally lovely.
I guess as it stands now only Jitters and Doc have seen the bride and groom .When I receive my pics I will try to get maybe you to post one .
Because of my stay at Treehouse I might return ???
I think that chik v is not so much around the resorts because they spray often . I went up into Reground for about 1/2 hour and covered myself with repellent ,There is LOTS !!! of it up there . I don't know about the cliffs but I didn't take the chance . I also didn't go to bars on the Morass side of the road either . This is a VERY BAD !!!!! disease !!!! Take no chances !!!

RE: OT - rootswoman - 12-07-2014

I am glad to hear that you avoided the mosquitoes.  I have been hearing horrible reports and have been worrying about all of you guys who flew down in November.  Its good to know you are home safe and sound.

$350 for 3 1/2 hours - those greedy pigs charged you 100$ per hour to be on their grounds.   That is absurd - I would be livid! The nerve!!!   

I would personally write a scathing reviews on trip adviser! 

I am glad to know that despite it all, the wedding went well.  I guess you were rather trapped and couldn't make a big stink at the time - you wouldn't want to cause any disruption or upset the bride and groom.   I just hope they were happy and they didn't walk away feeling "ripped off"  Thank goodness the meal was good - phew!

I would love to post a picture or two when you get them.
This new board update seems to have made the picture posting process a lot easier.  I need to rest it some more.

And once again I am so glad to know the Tree House was all that you expected.  That is reassuring.   Its a good thing you weren't at Seawind - did you see or hear about that fiasco?

RE: OT - jitterbug - 12-09-2014

hey ot! nice to have met you and your son and daughter in law . . . lovely couple . . . my first time on treehouse property, met gail jackson, lovely lady . . . we had a good lunch and chat . . . doc o, susan and bob from negrilonestop vacations . . . wonderful way to spend a couple of hours . . . like that end of the beach much better than down by bar b barn . . .

RE: OT - oldtimer - 12-10-2014

I know what your saying Jitters . It goes "ghetto " REALLY !!!!!!! quick. It also was the 1st time I was staying at Treehouse. The bar must be the best on the beach . It certainly is run "top shelf ".It was $946 Can for 10 nights with breakfast and Thanksgiving dinner . There were free cocktails most nights from 5-6 with entertainment but I just watched from a distance .

RE: OT - jitterbug - 12-10-2014

that is actually very reasonable ot.
was that price the same as posted on their website? or did you have to negotiate?

ot, can you enable your private messages?
was trying to send you one but your private message is disabled . . .

RE: OT - oldtimer - 12-10-2014

I'm lucky to be able to log in . I can't even listen to Kylakes Fri music except sometimes ????? Do you want my email address ?

yes please.

so, ot, where did you find such a good price?