The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
idiosyncrasy with board upgrade - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: idiosyncrasy with board upgrade (/showthread.php?tid=100689)

idiosyncrasy with board upgrade - rootswoman - 12-03-2014

I figure i will make a thread because if I am having trouble, other may be too.

Here are a few things i am noticing

1. We need new "return to board" buttons - there isin't any - its really hard to navigate back after you post.
2.  The Forum button is unnecessary - we need buttons to go to the message board - it is really hard to find.
3.  The font size jumped around during my previews and posting - i tried to make the font all uniform but it would not save my changes. Its very weird.

If anyone else comes across any weird stuff please let us know.
 We need you guys to take this for a test drive so we can work out any bugs.

RE: idiosyncrasy with board upgrade - rootswoman - 12-03-2014

5. - There is no "New Thread"  button - it took me awhile to figure out the only way to start a new thread was through a "Post Thread"  button on the top right.

RE: idiosyncrasy with board upgrade - dreadneck - 12-03-2014

(12-03-2014, 01:48 PM)rootswoman Wrote:  Here are a few things i am noticing

1. We need new "return to board" buttons - there isin't any - its really hard to navigate back after you post.
2.  The Forum button is unnecessary - we need buttons to go to the message board - it is really hard to find.
3.  The font size jumped around during my previews and posting - i tried to make the font all uniform but it would not save my changes. Its very weird.
1)  Can add some buttons for this
2) Need the button, otherwise you can't navigate to the Archives, or get back from the Search, etc.
3) I eliminated a couple causes of the small text, but there appears to be one more spot where it gets set to x-small, but I haven't actually been able to pinpoint it yet.  Was there a cut and paste of any text from a different source - article, word processsor, etc?
4) The "New Thread" button is called "Post Thread" in the latest version of the board software.  There is probably a language file where this can be changed.

5) Nobody asked for this, but there is a new ignore user feature. If you go to a member's profile, you can add them to your ignore list and probably skip their posts and stuff....

RE: idiosyncrasy with board upgrade - kylake - 12-03-2014

So far no problems here navigating the new skin. Really nice just different. At the top if you click on Message Board it takes you back. Maybe this will help some users.
[attachment=1571]