The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
RIU Tropical wedding - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: RIU Tropical wedding (/showthread.php?tid=100686)

Pages: 1 2

RIU Tropical wedding - Oldtimer2 - 12-02-2014

RUN THE OTHER WAY !!!!!!!!! What a rip off resort . Warm beer !!!! poor service and tap beer poured in a plastic juice glass . Too many bad things to say about it . The wedding went well but that is the only nice thing I can say !!!

RE: RIU Tropical wedding - wendy - 12-02-2014

sorry to hear OT....hope otherwise you enjoyed your time on island
how about some pics, please and thanks

RE: RIU Tropical wedding - jitterbug - 12-02-2014

Most likely your crew wont return to that resort!  And pricey!

RE: RIU Tropical wedding - jitterbug - 12-02-2014

For comparison, I loved my experience at riu, los cabos! So much that we would like to go back!

RE: RIU Tropical wedding - kylake - 12-02-2014

Glad you are back OT and nice to see you posting. I never have liked all inclusive places and have not booked one in a decades. Glad the wedding "itself" went well and congratulations to the newlyweds. Hope you and family had a good time overall.

RE: RIU Tropical wedding - Sharleen - 12-03-2014

congratulations to the bride and  groom, still a nice  place to wed (JA)... it broke my heart when I saw Bloody Bay ruined with "The Rui".  For years I was able to tolerate Negril by staying kind of outside of town by the Lighthouse and days in Bloodybay.  I'm sure the wedding was still great though, congratulations to them!

RE: RIU Tropical wedding - Schuttzie - 12-03-2014

Oh, no, that is too bad to have that be like that on your daughter's special day.  Congrats again to them both and wishing many years of happiness to them!

RE: RIU Tropical wedding - rootswoman - 12-03-2014

Oh Shoot!
What a shame.

If it is any consolation, when my High School senior prom went terribly bad , my wise mother told me that if all had went well, I would most likely forget all about it .  As it was - I had a great story to tell, and to this day, it is still a good story. 

Now if you were Macy Oder you would find a way to parlay that fiasco into a free future stay.  
It would be a good idea for your family to write some negative reviews on trip adviser with a list of your complaints. 

Congratulations!

I have no idea what is making my font change size - I tried to fix it with the tools above but it went right back.

(I removed your size tags via the quick edit and fixed it. I'm not sure what causes this, but was investigating it yesterday. - dread)

RE: RIU Tropical wedding - Bruce - 12-05-2014

It's been a number of years now, but the few times we were there the service was wonderful, as were the people providing the service. The same goes for the RIU Palace's in Cabo, Playa and Puerto Vallarta.

RE: RIU Tropical wedding - Loki000 - 12-17-2014

It would be a good idea for your family to write some negative reviews on trip adviser with a list of your complaints.

http://www.testking.net/testking-70-411.htm