The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
lunch with Jitters and Doc !!!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: lunch with Jitters and Doc !!!! (/showthread.php?tid=100685)

lunch with Jitters and Doc !!!! - oldtimer - 12-02-2014

I wish Winni would have made it but she must have been busy . Really nice lunch at Treehouse and then a couple of my kids arrived so Doc and Jitters got to meet them as well. We had a great chat and a few laughs and no HARD !!!!! questions . One of my sisters and I went for a walk on the beach and stopped at Bar-B-Barn and saw Jitter again . She put the bartender and a worker in their place , concrats Jitter on that "smooth move !". The beach vendors were very aggressive to the point where some tourists were cutting into some bars to get away from it all. The Treehouse Resort was GREAT !!!!! 1st time in 35+ years I stayed on the beach . Great change !!!

RE: lunch with Jitters and Doc !!!! - Winni - 12-02-2014

Sorry I missed you all.  Was out at Different Strokes the night before and got home laaate.  Really wanted to meet up with you though.  Didn't meet up with Jeannine and Scott either, just could'nt seem to connect.   Did get to Fatty's yard though and had a nice visit with him and Debbie.

Waiting till March now....

W

RE: lunch with Jitters and Doc !!!! - rootswoman - 12-02-2014

Nice!

I heard about your meet up on Facebook and have been eager to hear from you OT.

Are you home?
How was the wedding?

Nice to hear about the Tree House - I dont know that I have ever heard a bad report from there.  I personally love the beach. 

I have been reading elsewhere about how aggressive the hustlers on the beach right now - stupid asses.   They will drive people away from Negril and then how will they get their fix?  ugh!

Well if you are still in Ja enjoy the rest of your trip.
I hope we will be able to see some pics at some point.  You need to get someone to help you post at least one wedding shot for us!

RE: lunch with Jitters and Doc !!!! - jitterbug - 12-02-2014

Thank you ot!
was great meeting with you,  and more than once! 

The bar staff . . . Whhat can I say?

The vendors are beyond agressive!   In your face . . . Dont get it!