The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson (/showthread.php?tid=100676)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Kiknback - 12-02-2014

You sound as if people are defending the looters.  I have never once seen someone from either side call them anything but idiots and thugs.  

The vast majority were peacefully protesting.

And whoever decided to wait until after dark to announce the decision should be investigated for helping to inciting a riot.   Incredibly irresponsible decision.  Might as well have just handed out booze.  

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - troublemaker_420 - 12-02-2014

Thats one way of seeing it....I guess the way I saw things play out in this thread was Firemon denouncing the rioters, and many board members coming to pineapples "defense" because of his post...which, in no way, attacked Pineapple at all.  I don't understand people coming to her defense when she was never attacked....just an alternative point of view was offered, and thats somehownly insulting to some people?  I guess I'm just dumb, but I can't wrap my head around that....offering an opinion different than one orignally offered is hardly an attack, especally when many consider both points to be quite valid.

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Bob and Pat - 12-02-2014

Charles Barkley's take on Ferguson....http://news.yahoo.com/why-charles-barkley-supports-ferguson-grand-jury-decision-163736319.html

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - troublemaker_420 - 12-02-2014

Heres some food for thought.....If the "vast majority" of protestors are non-violent, why don't these masses of people actively take steps to stop this supposed tiny majority  doing all this damage and causing all  the destruction?  When it comes to law enforcement, people say that the good cops who remain silent or don't take steps to correct the wrongs of their fellow officers are just as guilty as those actually committing the abuse.  Why can't or shouldn't that be applied to society at large, or, specifically, the protestors?  I realize SOME have taken action against the criminal element, but certainly not ALL of the peaceful protestors have actively taken steps to stop the destruction, or it would be over by now.

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Kiknback - 12-02-2014

Eh, I'd get into it, but this doesn't seem like the place.

Respect Mon.

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Pineapple - 12-05-2014

There wasn't a good time to make that announcement.  The reason they waited until the evening was to allow people to get home from work, kids home from school.  They knew the city would be nuts and wanted as many people safely home as possible.  That, in my opinion (and I live here) was a smart idea.

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Schuttzie - 12-06-2014

Thank you, for providing the transcript link, Pineapple.  I've some reading to do.  

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Firemon - 12-07-2014

(12-01-2014, 08:43 PM)Pineapple Wrote:  Oh and Firemon... I didn't realize you were there!  Wow that must have been awesome to be right there on the front line and see it all first hand.  I haven't seen you interviewed by CNN or anyone.  Should I contact them for you?

Egads, I've been devastatingly attacked by an easily bruised and pathetically indignant and non-sensical hypocritical cyber-bully.  Watch the video.  Don't kill the messenger. "Hands up don't cyber-shoot!" 

Does anyone remember Steel Pulse's "Handsworth Revolution?"  It was the title cut on one of their first albums referencing an uprising in (Birmingham) England.  The way they intertwine all those hot licks and rhythms is absolutely tribal. 

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Pineapple - 12-07-2014

Firemon - the store owner, who was there, never called the police, never said anything thing was stolen.  The call came from someone in the store who 'thought'  a theft had taken place.  Later on an extended video was released where it shows Michael Brown paying for something.  No, I can't say it wasn't the cigars because I wasn't there.  I've worked with Photoshop and video editing software in my jobs and have leaned to never believe everything I see. There was an agenda for when that PARTIAL video was released.  

I'll just say this last thing.  If you haven't watched everything that has been released since August, haven't read every interview on both sides that you can find since August, if you haven't watch as many news reports from various networks since August. . . you are basing your opinion on a very restricted, preconceived, prejudice information. 

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - rootswoman - 12-07-2014

I wish I could sit down a talk about all of this with you Piney.  I wrote a really long post but was very angry at Charles Barkley when I wrote it - and decided not to post it. I wasted far too much energy being mad at that fool!  Its kind of like being mad at the looters - it is displaced anger . My real anger comes from the lack of an indictment.