The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson (/showthread.php?tid=100676)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Pineapple - 11-25-2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh8RCAFMO98&feature=youtu.be

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - booger - 11-26-2014

Uh..........

RE: Stop Behaving Like Michael Brown - Firemon - 11-26-2014

Watch big man thug gangster Michael Brown shoplifting and assaulting people before violently confronting a police officer.

Stop the riots. Stop behaving like Michael Brown.

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Pineapple - 11-26-2014

This just reinforces why I don't come here much anymore.

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - rootswoman - 11-26-2014

Piney - the views shared by some (or one) are certainly not the views shared by all. Please don't hold any grudges towards this pretty yellow board and the rest of us who really miss seeing you here.Compu

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Angel - 11-26-2014

Pineapple please come back. thank you for posting, been wondering how you were know that you are not too far from all this. Hope you are well.

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Schuttzie - 11-28-2014

It is good to see you here, Pineapple, hope you are safe and well!

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Pineapple - 12-01-2014

Thanks for all the "welcome back"s.........I keep tuning in from time to time but don't have much to say.  
Too much going on in my city right now and too few people want to read all the information that's out there.  Closed minded people don't want to be educated.  I'm actually reading the grand jury documents, can you say you have?  Have you read everything you can find on both sides of the issue or did you just jump to conclusions like so many?  

For your edification, here's the transcript.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/11/us/ferguson-grand-jury-docs/
(Sorry to all but a few for my terse reply here.  Been under a lot of pressure in STL lately.  If you don't think the police in STL are out of order here's something else to watch.

http://valeriamsouza.wordpress.com/2014/11/30/welcome-to-the-gas-chamber-a-first-person-account-of-mokabes-on-the-morning-of-112514/    
(Police shoot tear gas at crowd of nonviolet protestors on private property that was supposed to be a "safe house".)

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - Pineapple - 12-01-2014

Oh and Firemon... I didn't realize you were there!  Wow that must have been awesome to be right there on the front line and see it all first hand.  I haven't seen you interviewed by CNN or anyone.  Should I contact them for you?

RE: Steel Pulse song for Ferguson - troublemaker_420 - 12-02-2014

The grand jury has spoken.  Who are we as a nation if we think the proper response to things not going our way is to burn our neighborhoods down and put other innocent lives at risk?  Why have the rule of law if we simply short circuit the process if we don't like the results?  If we really care about "one life" why not address the fact that over 90% of homicides involving an African American victim are PERPETRATED by an African Americans?  Until such issues are addressed, there can be a million songs released, and it will make no difference.  Mr Vegas, if you care to look for it, released a youtube video soundly condemning the riots and associated crime.  HIS view is one I certainly agree with in regards to this particular situation.  While police brutality and whatnot may be a valid issue, society certainly picked the wrong poster boy for the cause.  A violent thug grabbing at a police officer's gun...as many witnesses heard by the grand jury reported....is hardly an innocent victim of racial tensions in my book.  You may feel otherwise (theough I can't quite see how), but to condemn those who see the riots for what they are...senseless violence unlikely to promote any sort of change....is no more fair than promoting Michael Brown as some sort of hero.  Nothing says "We're not criminals" like burning your own neighborhood to the ground... I mean...acting like a thug, looting, pillaging, hurting people, etc.... is hardly telling society you aren't one.

There are two sides to every coin, and always more than one way of looking at a situation. Just because you don't care for the opinion of another, doesn't mean its invalid or wrong. If exposure to an opinion other than your own is offensive, prehaps the internet isn't for you...