The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
November arrivals - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: November arrivals (/showthread.php?tid=100639)

Pages: 1 2

November arrivals - CardBoardBox - 11-06-2014

November 17 to Dec 8 I will be in Negril, on the West End near Blue Cave Castle, and probably a frequent visitor to L&M market near there, but if you see an old guy with a knap sack walking to HiLo, it just might be me.

I've noticed that two boardies are going to be in town during the same time, in the "2 more weeks for me" thread. Anyone care to announce their plans?

I just hope the temp and humidity are lower than the week visits in Sept and Oct., which were also a challenge to dry my clothes on the line due to afternoon rain showers.

My Lime phone will only need a J$100 top up to restore the expired balance, and I already have the phone card in my "official tourist fanny pack." Seven month break but did NOT need a new SIM chip (bless C&W) which would have only been $300 anyway. Fortunately I don't get calls begging for money. (humor)

Yes, I found the "I got the call tonight" thread interesting but do not understand how that video gal could go 18 years and not know there are cultural differences, considering she "knows everything." Friendship IS a profession in Negril and phone calls are the Jamaican equivilant to "telecommuting." Smile

RE: November arrivals - Schuttzie - 11-06-2014

Welcome to the board, CardboardBox! Sounds like you have a nice long trip planned, how fun~

Yes, that woman in the video should know after going for some many years what the runnings are.

Hope you have a fantastic time in Negril Smile

RE: November arrivals - kylake - 11-06-2014

Welcome to the board CBB nice to see you posting. I am sure if there are some people there the same time as you they will chime in or maybe PM you since this board has private message utility. You probably need to visit your profile and options to turn PM on, since it is off by default.

RE: November arrivals - jitterbug - 11-06-2014

hi folks . . . nov. 22 to dec. 6 . . . staying on the beach . . . hope to see some of you there . . .

RE: November arrivals - skyjuice - 11-06-2014

Looks like I am getting into town when everyone else is leaving Sad
Have a wonderful time.

RE: November arrivals - Likkle Red - 11-06-2014

Gosh, I arrive for the winter Dec 9th and seems I will miss you guys. Hopefully you all will come back for February festivities!!

RE: November arrivals - rastagirl777 - 11-08-2014

Hi CBB! Welcome!

I don't like to advertise my exact dates online but I will say I'll be there when you are Smile

Maybe we'll run into each other .... happy trails!

RE: November arrivals - wv-gal - 11-08-2014

Have a great time! Not arriving until Dec 14th, but counting down the days big time!! Enjoy!

RE: November arrivals - jabailey - 11-10-2014

Arriving the 24th. First time staying on the beach in a very long time, but you know I'll frequently be up on the west end where I belong Smile

RE: November arrivals - CardBoardBox - 11-14-2014

There are things in life refered to as missed oppertunities. There is also an expression of I don't believe I'm doing this.

Lime has a phone prefix, we would call it an "exchange", of 799

They have given me the unique 4 digit suffix of 9339.

In the event that anyone would like me to buy them a beer at Tryon's (spelled Tayons) which is just North of Jenny's Famous Cakes and Restaurant,
and phoned between the hours of 9AM and 3 PM, we could work something out for that day or the next. It would be my pleasure during daylight hours. One beer is about my limit. I don't think he opens before 12 noon.

Read my profile, because west enders don't know me as CBB, except Delroy at MiYard which I can walk to if you prefer, but I tend to NOT go out after the sun goes down.

It is entirely possible that I won't get down to the Beach Road this trip unless there is a reason. It's probable that I would welcome such a reason. Same PHONE hours apply but the visit could be any time. I mention this because I have been to a few great (and free) beach concerts, and think it would be a fine idea to combine two things.

So whether you know me via the msg boards for a long time, or not, a break from the routine can be a good thing.

Years and years ago Smith744 reached me via phone 2 or 3 times but we never actually met each other because of his shifting priorities.

The offer is real; the desire is genuine; the composition above is awkward.

Nov 17 (JUTA bus), Dec 8 (public bus back). JetBlue