The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Advertize on TA? - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Advertize on TA? (/showthread.php?tid=100633)

Advertize on TA? - captaind on Zion Hill - 11-04-2014

I ask this with all due respect to the board.

I want to advertize "Fruits and Roots", "Zion Hill Farm" and "Linston's Taxi" for the season.

Is TA worth it?

Your thoughts

Cap

RE: Advertize on TA? - kylake - 11-04-2014

Captain, if you are talking paid advertising then I guess it would depend on the cost/benefit ratio. Of course you would know the cost and the benefit would be a guess-tamation at the best.

If you are just talking about getting them on TA it is free but you have to jump through hurtles to get them on. It took me a considerable amount of time to get Fireman on TA and so far I have not been able to get Carlton and Devon with Cool Running Fishing on at all (rejections). I can still probably get them on but I need info from them I can only get when in Jamaica (they don't text or email). I have tried to call using skype but that has not worked either.

TA has changed, rules have changed, something has changed since I got Fireman on......

RE: Advertize on TA? - Westenders - 11-07-2014

(11-04-2014, 05:11 PM)captaind Wrote:  I ask this with all due respect to the board.

I want to advertize "Fruits and Roots", "Zion Hill Farm" and "Linston's Taxi" for the season.

Is TA worth it?

Your thoughts

Cap

Or would it be worth encouraging members who have tried any of your businesses to post a review, free exposure and promotion?

RE: Advertize on TA? - ohliz - 11-13-2014

Here is a guide to getting a hotel, restaurant or attraction listed for free: http://www.tripadvisor.com/GetListedNew

Once a business is listed, people can review it.

RE: Advertize on TA? - daniel - 11-13-2014

free is so worth it!