The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Tayon is having his leg amputated - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Tayon is having his leg amputated (/showthread.php?tid=100626)

Tayon is having his leg amputated - gerryg123 - 10-30-2014

Just heard from Connie, sister of legendary West End restauranter Tayon, who is having his leg cut off in the hospital any moment. He is a very large man with a big heart, so please join me in wishing him well.

[attachment=1524]

RE: Tayon is having his leg amputated - Schuttzie - 10-30-2014

Oh, no, I don't know him but my heart goes out to him! Positive vibes of healing to Tayon as he is dealing with this.

RE: Tayon is having his leg amputated - Angel - 10-30-2014

prayers sent to Tayon. Sorry he has to go through that. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

RE: Tayon is having his leg amputated - Westenders - 10-30-2014

Prayers and good wishes for a speedy recovery to tayon

RE: Tayon is having his leg amputated - kylake - 10-30-2014

I don't know him but wish him the best in a tough situation.

RE: Tayon is having his leg amputated - booger - 10-30-2014

Tayon is a good dude, gentle soul from a good family. Hoping everything works out alright and that he is not in the Sav hospital.

RE: Tayon is having his leg amputated - Likkle Red - 10-30-2014

Tayon has had problems with that leg for years. I pray that he is going to Kingston for surgery and not Sav. I pray all goes well.

RE: Tayon is having his leg amputated - rastagirl777 - 10-31-2014

Connie posted this on Facebook a couple of days ago. Diabetes is a huge problem in Jamaica - a lot of folks just do not have the money to manage it, then this kind of thing happens.

Prayers for the family.

RE: Tayon is having his leg amputated - fatty pondirock - 11-01-2014

Connie has informed me that the operation was successful and Tayon is in a lot of pain (to be expected!!) but he's come through just fine!!!

RE: Tayon is having his leg amputated - oldtimer - 11-05-2014

Tayon has had a bad leg/foot for 30 years . Great guy . I hope to see him before long .