The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 41 - File: inc/class_session.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 41 errorHandler->error
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Where's "our Jenny " - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Where's "our Jenny " (/showthread.php?tid=100577)

Where's "our Jenny " - oldtimer - 09-22-2014

I wonder if we can "roust " her up.

RE: Where's "our Jenny " - Likkle Red - 09-22-2014

She most likely is swamped at school with new referrals for testing children!

RE: Where's "our Jenny " - Angel - 09-22-2014

Jenny been thinking of you too. Hope all is well with you and your Mom. Have a great week. Just so you know you are not forgotten.

RE: Where's "our Jenny " - rootswoman - 09-25-2014

Morning OT,
I wrote to Jenny and Likkle Red is right - she is totally buried with new referrals at school. The poor woman, they are working her butt off!

She asked that I give you all her regards
I am sure she will be over here, one of these days, when she is finally able to come up for air.

RE: Where's "our Jenny " - oldtimer - 09-25-2014

It sounds like Jenny is "Tied to the Whipping Post ". I'll be glad when she has a "free"...hehehe ...moment.

RE: Where's "our Jenny " - Likkle Red - 09-29-2014

I will be glad when she can finally retire or cut back to part time. If ever a woman deserves that it is Jenny!!

RE: Where's "our Jenny " - kylake - 09-29-2014

RW, I don't know Jenny but you might pass her the link for the free MS office stuff for students. Might be helpful to her or some of her students if they don't know about it.
Thanks in advance!