The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Wendy do you know - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Wendy do you know (/showthread.php?tid=100552)

Wendy do you know - oldtimer - 09-04-2014

a lady from Logwood named Parnell ?

RE: Wendy do you know - wendy - 09-04-2014

sorry, i do not....but i do see alot of faces that could be Smile where abouts they live ?

RE: Wendy do you know - oldtimer - 09-05-2014

Not to sure where she lives in Logwood. She is a close friend (longtime like 25 years + ) of a very good friends of mine and she is going to come to Nova Scotia for a visit . 2 years in the works. Since she is coming here flight plans are that she will come back with me after my son's wedding and that way she will be less stressed etc and I will be able to take her right to her destination.

RE: Wendy do you know - wendy - 09-05-2014

How exciting for her !!
Make sure you take lots of photos of the wedding, sights, hotel/grounds, and YOU for us

RE: Wendy do you know - wendy - 09-08-2014

Mr. OT.....what does this woman do, she have a cookshop ? and is it actually Logwood, or could it be Marchtown, or Sontoy ?

RE: Wendy do you know - oldtimer - 09-09-2014

She works in Negril. I would say she is around 50 years old ??? I have never been to her place but my friends have been there many times and they just say Logwood. I know a tailor in Marchtown.