The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes (/showthread.php?tid=100535)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - doctoro - 08-31-2014

Rootswoman, now you just want to make me Cry Happy. Please Please link me if You come, I so want to get my long over due hugs from you guys.

BTW Ms Wendy Olson, I think You are Amazing and So Very happy our paths have crossed finally. Thanks for my New Avatar Picture .

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - Angel - 08-31-2014

good day Doctoro glad to see you posting here. Hope all is well. Come around a little more here.

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - kylake - 09-01-2014

Quote: doctoro wrote: Kylake by All means post Your pictures. That is why the group was Created to Help and give Exposure to the small Mom and Pop and Family businesses of Negril.
. Thanks and I posted not for myself but for Carlton and Devon. I really, really do not use FB much but what you are doing with FB is a good thing.

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - doctoro - 09-01-2014

Thank You Kylake. And Thanks for the Thread in Whaagwaan in Negril. Hope Carlton and Devon get some business from it. Tell them they should create a Facebook page, it also helps.

[attachment=1382]

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - Schuttzie - 09-02-2014

Good morning, all! So glad to see doctoro here with her positive vibrations, Bless up!

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - Winni - 09-02-2014

Well now I know where Collettes is, not far.

Doc, nice to see you ova here!

Winni

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - kylake - 09-02-2014

Quote:doctoro wrote: Thank You Kylake. And Thanks for the Thread in Whaagwaan in Negril. Hope Carlton and Devon get some business from it. Tell them they should create a Facebook page, it also helps.
I had planned to get them on Trip Adviser like I did for Fireman last year but I am lacking some information and have text them using skype but cannot get what I need. I guess they cannot text back. I also want to establish and email address for them but I really need more info from them first.