The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes (/showthread.php?tid=100535)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - wendy - 08-30-2014

Thank you KiknBack for the correct date
RG, i must say...i also LOVE that photo of miss O

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - Likkle Red - 08-30-2014

oldtimer....Doc has a page over on fb if you do fb. You can always go to Collette's bar and she will call her as she lives very close by.

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - Kiknback - 08-30-2014

Thanks for posting all of these great pictures! I'm enjoying them all!

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - rootswoman - 08-30-2014

Beautiful Pictures Wendy

It looks like it was great fun.

I too love that picture of Doctoro -

OT - When we get closer to your trip remind me and I can help you to connect with Doctoro by contacting her on facebook if you want- She is definitely at the center of where it is happening these days. She has a big active group on facebook now called "Whaagwaan in Negril" There are over 2000 members. People can now plan "meet and greets" without having to go through other websites and it has become very popular.
She is doing a fabulous job with the group, keeping track of who is coming and going and greeting everyone - it is very nice. (and one does not have to worry about what the sponsors will think)

Doctoros (Orbras's) group makes me feel like this board is a slowly sinking ship but I personally still like a place that is totally separate from facebook .

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - Likkle Red - 08-30-2014

No worries rootswoman, this board will never sink! Remember we are all survivors!

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - doctoro - 08-31-2014

Good Morning It has been a while. Thanks for the Heads Up regarding oldtimer Likkle Red. oldtimer any time any where. Been looking to meet you for eons. I love the email capability as time draws near I'll send you my phone number would Love to Link Up.

But that goes for any of you heading to Negril and have a Minute to spare. As LikkleRed Said this board will NEVER SINK. We are All Survivors. This is my family who took me in when I had no Place else to go and most of you who know me know I love meeting Family and there are So many of you I Long to meet.

Hope this is not Out of Order not sure how things work here now but with Regard to February my FB page Whaagwaan in Negril? will be 2 years old and I am throwing our Whaagwaan in Negril? 2nd Anniversary Bash on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 beginning @ 12:00 PM. Held on One Love Drive @ Connie Countrywestern Pub the old Jenny's Restaurant.
Atire: ALL WHITE

PLEASE. EVERYONE IS INVITED. We Would Love to have You all come celebrate with Us. Stop by I can Guarantee you will Meet Folks you've Known for Years. This year was Fantastic.

BTW February is the perfect month to come Home to Negril a Month filled with so Much gwaan in Negril. Bob Marley Birthday Bash February 1 thru 6, 2015. Whaagwaan in Negril? 2nd Anniversary Bash. Peter Tosh Annual Memorial in Belmont. Come Join us.

Here is the Link for Info.

https://www.facebook.com/events/662645150456829/
Picture of Our Whaagwaan in Negril? 1st Anniversary Bash
[attachment=1364]

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - kylake - 08-31-2014

Doctoro, I did not know that Whaagwaan in Negril was your site. Someone told me about it on our last trip in April and I joined but since I don't do facebook much have not really been back. I went fishing on my last trip and posted some pictures and phone numbers of the guys I went fishing with in my trip report on this board. The boat was small and called Cool Running and Carlton and Devon were the captain and mate.

Would you mind if I posted a picture and their names and numbers on your FB page. I would like to give them some more exposure. I thought about posting on the other board but figured it would just be edited and I would get a message from the admin to sponsor if I want to post their contact info.

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - fatty pondirock - 08-31-2014

Nice to see you back here on the Yellow Board Miss O. Can't wait to see you in November!!!

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - doctoro - 08-31-2014

Kylake by All means post Your pictures. That is why the group was Created to Help and give Exposure to the small Mom and Pop and Family businesses of Negril. Even the vendors who pass by my Yaad. Post Away.

Also to give people other options for Information on Whaagwaan in Negril and to let them know they have people looking out. Hopefully next time you will join us in one of Our Link ups. That Invitation is Extended to my Entire Yellow board Family.

Fatty I am Missing you Guys Soooooooo Much. Time can't pass quick enough. Walk Good Brother. November Quick Quick.

RE: Meet and Greet at Miss Collettes - rootswoman - 08-31-2014

Thanks for dropping by Miss DoctorO.
(The busiest woman on the internet)
No way are you out of order - there is plenty of room for all of us .
United we stand - Divided we fall.

Dread was just saying last night that he wouldn't mind a February trip...
Ill keep my fingers crossed...