The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Rastagirl777 - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Rastagirl777 (/showthread.php?tid=100519)

Rastagirl777 - rootswoman - 08-24-2014

Your private messages function appears to be "disabled" please try and turn it on - if you cant let me know - Dread is traveling today so i cant get him to check it. If you turn it on please let me know and I will resend the message I wrote to you.
Thanks
RW

RE: Rastagirl777 - brihinds - 08-24-2014

I also sent you a private message regarding the rental thread. I don't know if you got it or if you found a rental. Let me know.

RE: Rastagirl777 - rastagirl777 - 08-24-2014

I'll check - Brihinds, I was not looking for a rental, I think that was rastaGAL - I know, confusing Smile

OK, I don't see how to enable it.

RE: Rastagirl777 - brihinds - 08-24-2014

You're Right.

RE: Rastagirl777 - rootswoman - 08-24-2014

Uch! I can't figure the damn thing out

I tried to resend the message i saved under "drafts" and it said i have no drafts. (I hate it when I loose long replies that I put a lot of time and thought into)
So then I tried to send a test and it continues to say your PM is disabled.

The only think I do know is that people have to post a certain amount of posts before their PM function works. This is protection against people registering just to send PM's. You have certainly been here long enough for this to not be an issue so I am at a loss.

Rastagal - the one looking for a rental - who I also thought was you - may be having this issue

Dread will be home tomorrow and Ill sort this out.

Rastagirl777 - I did receive your message so I don't get why it is disabled when I tried to respond - This is frustrating me. If your PM function is disabled how could you have PM'd me?

We will get to the bottom of this

Yeah, you're right RW! I sent you a message - and, I'm remembering that I sent a message to another member and got a reply - it was kind of delivered through my email. When Dread has time and can look into it that would be great Smile

RE: Rastagirl777 - kylake - 08-25-2014

This might help. Click on profile at the top of the page. Scroll down the menu on the left till you see the word Options and click. Then make the settings in the screenshot below and save the changes.
[attachment=1240]

RE: Rastagirl777 - rootswoman - 08-25-2014

Thanks Kylake!

Rastagirl - let me know if you try this and see not all are checked - we can try again

RE: Rastagirl777 - rastagirl777 - 08-25-2014

OK, done! I had already had 2 of the 3 boxes checked off - the one that wasn't was to receive messages from Administrators - so maybe that's why. Sorry for all the confusion for a simple message but according to this I am ready to receive!