The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
American journalist - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: American journalist (/showthread.php?tid=100506)

American journalist - Westenders - 08-20-2014

Just catching the news about the US journalist murdered by extremists in Iraq.
Horrible, and where as I hope people are brought to justice for this, my prayers are for peace to resume and no re-engagement in this futile war.

Prayers to this young man and his family.

RE: American journalist - Schuttzie - 08-20-2014

Yes, prayers for peace and for all those that are losing loved ones.

RE: American journalist - brihinds - 08-20-2014

Very Sad.

RE: American journalist - rootswoman - 08-20-2014

Terrible terrible terrible

RE: American journalist - Likkle Red - 08-20-2014

Makes me sick to my stomach

RE: American journalist - booger - 08-20-2014

Killing a journalist is like killing a medic, if not worse. The man was there to document the plight of the Syrian people. It's hard not to HATE after seeing this BS go down. Reality is they just woke the sleeping dog up. Many more will die as a result of this.

RE: American journalist - Westenders - 08-20-2014

Totally agree this is likely to be bad for the world.

It seems the person who did it was a radicalised British citizen from London.
This has brought our PM back to the country from his family holiday, so feeling this will be another war. The last thing most people wanted.

But then I think that's what ISIS want, to stir the pot, look how they are terrorising their own people.

Very sad, and very scary situation.

RE: American journalist - Sharleen - 08-20-2014

Really really sad and so disgustingly inhumane. Unfortunately, some Jamaicans do this kind of execution. There was one story where someone put a head on either a chair or something, with a candles around it just outside of Mobay a couple of years ago.
Let us all pray for the other young reporter, I think from Miami who might be the next to be executed in such a horrible way.
Prayers too for the family. What a horrific thing to have your child go through and to think about the end of his life.

RE: American journalist - kaycee - 08-21-2014

Saw his parents on CNN, they seemed so very calm. Maybe it hasn't set in yet...

I couldn't bring myself to watch the video of his death.