The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
clips of JA, my favorite is the Blue Mt. one - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: clips of JA, my favorite is the Blue Mt. one (/showthread.php?tid=100505)

Pages: 1 2

clips of JA, my favorite is the Blue Mt. one - Sharleen - 08-19-2014

I decided in work today that I was going to not do a thing so watched these youtube clips about Jamaica & wanted to share them:

Hiking to Blue Mountain Peak:

Cockpit Country:

Goat Island:

JA fisherman soccer rivers:

RE: clips of JA, my favorite is the Blue Mt. one - brihinds - 08-19-2014

Darn. My Kindle does not support this plug in.

RE: clips of JA, my favorite is the Blue Mt. one - captaind on Zion Hill - 08-19-2014

Thank you.

RE: clips of JA, my favorite is the Blue Mt. one - ohliz - 08-19-2014

The Goat Island one gets gorgeous around 9 minutes in....reminds me of the Gut River area a little bit, so wild and beautiful. I REALLY want to go, soon.

RE: clips of JA, my favorite is the Blue Mt. one - ohliz - 08-19-2014

Also, here, not far away:

http://www.panoramio.com/map/#lt=17.842734&ln=-76.977267&z=2&k=2&a=1&tab=1&pl=all

RE: clips of JA, my favorite is the Blue Mt. one - Sharleen - 08-19-2014

I think I'm going to try and go in November, my dog Roamie was sick for quite some time & I was unable to go to JA. Oh CRAP I wish I was still able to drive in Jamaica, I just feel like I can't do it any more. I really totally loved having a vehicle at my disposal 24/7.
Each and every time I have gone up into the Blue Mountains the weather has been totally crappy, foggy and rainy. When I lived there full time & we used to leave the Negril area all summer long (because of the heat and humidity) for the Blue Mountains it was great to get out of town.
Pretty much daily trips down into Kingston for food.. Oh those trips were scary for me, I have a "height" thing... Kingston sure does have a multitude of places to get food though. The place we rented was where reportedly Benedict Arnold recuperated from TB, formerly called The Bananna House. Bertram & GreerAnne formerly of Higher Heights referred us to the place.

RE: clips of JA, my favorite is the Blue Mt. one - Tim - 08-19-2014

I want to watch the videos this week when I can, I love videos of anything Jamaica.
Ohliz, where is that fantastic beach

RE: clips of JA, my favorite is the Blue Mt. one - booger - 08-19-2014

Manatee Bay near Goat Island? Looks like a great spot to hang out for the day.

RE: clips of JA, my favorite is the Blue Mt. one - Westenders - 08-20-2014

On my iPad so I can't see them either, will look later on the old laptop.

Nice picture from oliz, very much a paradise.

RE: clips of JA, my favorite is the Blue Mt. one - ohliz - 08-20-2014

Yes manatee bay, on the south coast around a bend west from Hellshire, basically has the Hellshire Hills behind it. No roads, gotta go by boat Big Grin Goat Islands are to the northwest of it. It's been on the bucket list for a couple of years now.