The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
It's Time For Jamaica - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: It's Time For Jamaica (/showthread.php?tid=100485)

It's Time For Jamaica - Firemon - 08-09-2014

"This video was created to promote the experience authentic Jamaican culture during a visit to the island and highlight the people of Jamaica."

RE: It's Time For Jamaica - Westenders - 08-09-2014

Refreshingly positive, and a reminder that Jamaicans and Jamaica is not and should not be defined by the thugs that we have been reading about recently and in the past.
They are real, regular people too.

RE: It's Time For Jamaica - Sharleen - 08-15-2014

I am usually spending three weeks in JA from August 1st or so, I work at a University so it is a perfect time for me to disappear from my job. I enjoy all the island-wide celebrations and concerts. In the last couple of years though, I haven't been able to cope with all that heat and humidity. Even in the 1970's as a year round resident, we would have to go up in the Blue Mountains for July and August, because we couldn't cope with the heat and humidity across all of Jamaica.
We would rent long-term this place where supposedly Benedidict Arnold recuperated from TB... we didn't cook, so would have to drive to downtown Kingston for take out food from here and there.
That ride was totally HORRIFIC from up there to down there and back. All the burnt out trucks and cars that crashed on that horridly dangerous road. The food was always great though once we got downtown. We give thanks to Bertram & GreenAnne of Heigher Heights for the links. I think now the high end restaurant called ??? can't think of the name of it... really NICE GREAT place with great menu. So in the early days of Negril they had a really nice place for rent called Higher Heights. I stayed there a lot of the times in the 1970's... WOW they pumped out the children. Absolutely beautiful children.
This area was once beautiful and serene but got populated too close with SO MANY FREAKING BARKING DOGS... like barking all night long.