The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Winni... - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Winni... (/showthread.php?tid=100484)

Winni... - oldtimer - 08-09-2014

My paradise is not Honduras . I said that is where my friends that use to go to Negril for years and years and now go to and maybe I should think about it . It was THEN !!!!!!! pointed out to me CORRECTLY !!!! that I may want to reconsider that which I DID !!!! and now that's OFF THE LIST !!! I also wrote a reply . When everyone has nearly 50 years of Jamaica they might think like me . You have a place and enjoy it ,which is great . I had a place and sold it after 42 years. It's people like me that get targeted. Older with the appearence of some $'s and a bit of success. These are not the domino player at a little beer joint this is the real meal deal. Just look at the Spa across from Tayon's , it's security is tighter than a frog's arse . WHY ??? . There are even driver's at Tayon's when there didn't use to be . Have you ever talked to "the big guy " lately ? Ask him a question or 2 and see what he says . My "A" game ain't an "A" game any more . When I ripped the mirror of the "white plated taxi " at Burger King 2 years ago I figured that was my last hurrah . Physical strength I could probably tear the arm of any of those guys and shove it up their arse but I would have to be bullet proof to do it . I take taxi's everywhere once dark sets in . I have a whole villa rented the week before my son's wedding this Nov and a full time driver comes with it . I'm going to take a few cooking lesson's ,swim off the private beach (except for a few fishermen ) and probably not leave the property .Problem solved.

RE: Winni... - Winni - 08-11-2014

OT - I hear what you are saying. And agree with much of it. Unfortunately these days are no longer even remotely near to what they used to be. I don't have 40 years in and maybe in another 20 if I'm still around, I will feel the same as you.

I wasn't being facetious when I said I hope you find your Paradise, I really hope you do and I hope anyone who is no longer happy with Jamaica does as well. I'm just not overly optimistic that there is such a place anymore in this day and age.

xoxox

W

RE: Winni... - oldtimer - 08-11-2014

Thanks for the reply Winni. I hate the thought of even going to Florida. Maybe here will have to do. "Hand me down my walkin' stick , Hand me down my cane " John Prine

RE: Winni... - Winni - 08-11-2014

OT - I think you will fit in in Florida just fine... LOL! NOT!