The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
This might one reason for the violence - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: This might one reason for the violence (/showthread.php?tid=100466)

This might one reason for the violence - macyoder - 08-01-2014

I was lamenting over the fact that I have high cholesterol with heart disease. I mentioned it's not my diet since I am pretty slim So, the reply, yuh nuh dat tin, yuh pleasantly plump. If you come at people like this, bad things might happen. Yes, I have gained weight since I was 15 and anorexic looking (mwaga). Excuse me, I have to go and dust off the treadmill.

Live, Love Laugh!

RE: This might one reason for the violence - Sophie - 08-01-2014

LOL

Yeah,,,,, I have to say that I am tired of hearing how I have become "fresh" and "fat"...... as if I don't own a mirror. Yep, on a bad day this could incite violence.

Ya nut........

RE: This might one reason for the violence - Likkle Red - 08-01-2014

I look at it as being one of the perks of being a senior...need the extra fat to plump out the wrinkles!! Besides I earned at extra piece of bread or that beer!

RE: This might one reason for the violence - Sophie - 08-01-2014

Oh god, I'm gonna have to gain ANOTHER 30 lbs. to fill in these wrinkles. Oh well at least I grew some boobs. Gotta take the bad with the good-
Sign0177

RE: This might one reason for the violence - macyoder - 08-01-2014

Believe it or NOT, I am pretty go lucky, laughing, don't take things too seriously type person. However come at me the wrong way and you will be glad that I am too stupid to own a gun and too cheap to hire a hit man. I need to drop those 10 pounds that the BIG M has gifted me with Crying

RE: This might one reason for the violence - Sharleen - 08-01-2014

I am fairly slim 120 lbs. 5'ft 3 in. but my tryglerides, probably spelled wrong are WAY TOO high. Repeatedly through the last five years my blood tests have come up problematic. Kind of scary.
I would like some feedback on something -- now I usually stay at Citronella, and I am usually there in JA for all of the Independence Day celebrations for all of August, not this time though. During August I don't stay so far out in the west end, my neighborhood of choice.
So my next six week trip will be next November and I am considering staying WAY far west than I have ever stayed at Tigalaya. I really totally avoid the tourist crap in Negril, though now that RUI has totally CRAPPED on the formerly beautiful beach.. if I go to the beach I usually choose Cosmo's, quiet still.
I have been warned by locals to not to trust the area past Colin Lynch's place EVER... I am really looking at Tingalya's place for a long term stay and I am wondering if it is a safe place?? Being so far out there in the west??? I have been at Citronella a million times where I have felt scared... Security NILL... and I paid cheap so that was what was expected. Waves HUGH.. Dogs sleepy..

RE: This might one reason for the violence - sammyb - 08-03-2014

Stayed at Westender and felt perfectly safe, but if locals tell you not to go or stay a certain place/area I think you should listen.