The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 5195 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5195 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_session.php 505 my_strlen
/inc/class_session.php 360 session->create_session
/inc/class_session.php 76 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4682 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4682 errorHandler->error
/global.php 824 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
just back from North Carolina - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: just back from North Carolina (/showthread.php?tid=100461)

just back from North Carolina - rootswoman - 07-31-2014

Dread and I got home late last night after a week in North Carolina.
We had a weeks long family reunion (my family - Bless Dread's heart).

Things are looking good around here - we have been "unplugged" for the most part, for a week. Poor Dread Neck got his smart phone wet up while boating and it still isnt working.

I have a lot of catching up to do and will be back later, but just wanted to check in.

RE: just back from North Carolina - Sundowner - 07-31-2014

RW, did you take any pictures while you were there? My grandparents were born & raised in North Carolina so I'd like to check it out one day.

RE: just back from North Carolina - Kandm - 08-01-2014

Welcome Back RW. Hope you and Dread enjoyed your much deserved time away. I have many fond memories of beach vacations in the Outer Banks! Hope to hear of some of your trip once you're settled in

RE: just back from North Carolina - Oldtimer2 - 08-01-2014

What the heck is Dread taking his phone out on the boat for . Services him right ....hehehe !!!! V A C A T I O N !!!!! in the summertime

RE: just back from North Carolina - rootswoman - 08-01-2014

Lol@ OT - That's what I said!

Dread took some pictures - I guess I was too busy.... um.... drinking perhaps... (we had about 12-15 family members there for the entire week)

We were on a river and could take a boat out to the beach - we were between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach

I will try to get Dread to post some pics - it was really pretty .

It was my Brothers 64th Birthday (he was an amazing host) and we did something really different and fun. My nieces had people send memories and they compiled 64 memories in envelopes. My brother has had a very colorful life. (including travels to Jamaica and Negril in the late 60's early 70's) It took us three nights to get through all the memories - but, for the first time, we did not all talk at once. Everyone listened and everyone had a chance to speak. We normally only meet for a day or at the most a weekend - a week was a lot but it was great to really spend time together and not have it be all about a wedding or a funeral.

RE: just back from North Carolina - Sophie - 08-01-2014

Sounds lovely and welcome home!

RE: just back from North Carolina - captaind on Zion Hill - 08-01-2014

Miss G and I go to West Jefferson up in the mountains above the Blue Ridge