The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan (/showthread.php?tid=100452)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - Likkle Red - 07-31-2014

RIP Betty Boop! You will be greatly missed by many. Stay strong Stan!

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - jitterbug - 07-31-2014

betty . . . thank god she went fast and did not suffer long.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - Sophie - 07-31-2014

So sorry to read this. My most sincere condolences to the family.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - rastagirl777 - 07-31-2014

I don't know this couple - but I know what his pain feels like. RIP Betty, prayers to Stan.

Its official. This week sucks.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - Pineapple - 07-31-2014

Stan, please accept my deepest condolences for your family's loss.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - Tanfastic - 07-31-2014

Stan May the love you felt with Betty always warm your heart and shine light on your path. May God bless you & your family, may he comfort you and may he welcome Betty with open arms.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - kylake - 07-31-2014

Stan we had planned to meet one time but it did not work out Beth and I to meet with you and Betty. Sorry for you loss and I may Jah give you the strength to recover from your loss. If you need support I know there are several here that know you personally and will go out of there way if you need support.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - booger - 07-31-2014

This is truly a heartbreaker. The love these two have for each other is amazing and it looked like she might pull thru just days ago. Stan is a strong man and has handled this remarkable well, much better than I could. I sit here fortunate that I am able to call these two great people friends.

In her honor some great peeps have adopted a sea turtle named Betty that has a transponder where Stan can track her movements as she swims across the ocean. It's going to be cool to see her movements and follow along on Betty's journey.

RIP dear Betty, you have left a greater mark than most.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - Sharleen - 07-31-2014

Really sorry to hear this news, condolenses to Ras Stan & his family. You did have some great vacations / times in Jamaica before her passing. I am so very sorry. My long time friend and children's godfather died last year, Harry. He found out he had cancer and never told any of his friends, he sold his house and moved to Dominique and then Dominican Republic, kind of living between the two islands. He was begging me to come for a visit in Dominique, I couldn't go because of work and a very sick dog... I totally regret that now. He used to live in JA and ended up totally HATING the place after his German friend was knifed to death up in Grange Hill and his best Jamaican friends eight year old son was killed by a hit and run driver.
So his most recent (like in the past three to four years) emails to me have been pretty much mostly on the subject of "where do all the hotels pump their tourist shit into" .... the beach. As well as Jamaican concerts in Dominica where there is a great amount of violence / killing at the end.
Rasta Stan keep strong if you can manage it, I am SO sorry for your great, great loss of your precious Betty.