The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1302 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1302 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1394 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 499 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1357 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1357 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1394 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 499 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 182 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan (/showthread.php?tid=100452)

Pages: 1 2 3

Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - gerryg123 - 07-28-2014

Good thoughts go out to Rasta Stan, a popular tourist in Negril who is from Canada. His wife, Betty, is terminally ill and in her final moments at the hospital. I hope Rasta Stan Mazda is going to be OK, as he loves his wife very much.

Rasta Stan has ocassionally hosted Seastar on Saturday nights, and he sings oldies. He is good friends with Luddy from Drifters. He also likes RIU Tropical Bay. He is a very nice man and very generious.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - gerryg123 - 07-28-2014

Here is Rasta Stan singing STAND BY ME.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - rastagirl777 - 07-28-2014

Wow I think that might be the guy I saw at Seastar? Prayers to him and his family - and a speedy and peaceful passage to his wife.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - captaind on Zion Hill - 07-28-2014

Damn.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - oldtimer - 07-28-2014

Double Damn !!!! Stan and Betty ..CLASS ACTS !!!!!!

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - Likkle Red - 07-28-2014

Oh no! I knew Betty was ill but did not know she was terminal. My prayers go out to Stan, Betty and their family. Be strong and know that we love you.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - booger - 07-28-2014

Both great peeps who love each other dearly. Fingers are crossed for a miracle to happen, and if it could happen I would be hard pressed to find a more deserving person.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - ohliz - 07-28-2014

Stan and Betty were some of the first people I met online, back at Jamaicans.com. I hope for peace for him during this difficult time and peace to her on her journey.

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - Sophie - 07-28-2014

Oh I just hate to read this and I am hoping that Betty can make a turn for the better. Yes- long time boardies and class acts for sure. Damn it.........

RE: Thoughts go out to Rasta Stan - Sharleen - 07-28-2014

Saying prayers for the family, I knew she was ill but didn't realize the illness was so bad. Stay strong, one time they came to visit me at Citronella LONG time ago but I wasn't there.
Very very sad news it makes me realize that I should really get a working will in order. In New York State they will take a huge percentage of your money if you don't have a valid will.
Let us all keep Rasta Stan in our prayers as well as his wife Betty. I really never realized how ill she was, just knew she was having health problems for a couple of years.