The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 47 - File: global.php(766) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(766) : eval()'d code 47 errorHandler->error
/global.php 766 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 824 - File: global.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 824 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(251) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 251 eval
/printthread.php 122 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 177 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 177 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Jamericans
The "TRUTH" in print!!! - Printable Version

+- Jamericans (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard)
+-- Forum: Jamaicaholics (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Message Board (https://jamericans.net/yellowboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: The "TRUTH" in print!!! (/showthread.php?tid=100443)

Pages: 1 2 3

The "TRUTH" in print!!! - fatty pondirock - 07-26-2014

Now it's gonna be hard, for some, to blow smoke about whether there's an ambulance in Negril or not....damn newspapers have to go and be honest!!! lmao

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20140726/western/western1.html#.U9OWefio33U.facebook

From the article:

""According to District Officer Delroy Anderson of the Negril Fire Station, firefighters are on target to handle fires and other hazards, except for emergency medical services, as the station is still without an ambulance.""

RE: The "TRUTH" in print!!! - jitterbug - 07-26-2014

omg, the truth in print . . . but you KNOW there is a reasonable explanation . . .

RE: The "TRUTH" in print!!! - rastagirl777 - 07-26-2014

I don't know why this is such a hard concept to grasp. I mean, as long as I've been going there there hasn't been an ambulance. I used to participate in an event that required an ambulance - and we'd get a private one from Sav.

Really - once has to see this in print to believe it? Cho. Now for what Negril has become and the amount of people that are there during high season, you'd think more of an effort would be made to make sure it not only had an ambulance but a working and equipped one - or two...

RE: The "TRUTH" in print!!! - jitterbug - 07-26-2014

rg, you really do not have a sense of humour . . .

RE: The "TRUTH" in print!!! - Likkle Red - 07-26-2014

Yes Fatty, you stated fact and not rumor! LOL. After all you must back up your comments with a written fact from the newspaper! Grin!

I read an article that also stated that the government was tired of supplying Negril with rescue vehicles as they have not been maintained properly. That the fire truck ran out of oil and seized up and several ambulances have been crashed.

Thanks fatty for putting the truth out there with back-up!

RE: The "TRUTH" in print!!! - Papa Georgie - 07-26-2014

I thought Negril had an ambulance but it ran into a ditch and turned over.

RE: The "TRUTH" in print!!! - macyoder - 07-26-2014

(07-26-2014, 10:16 AM)rastagirl777 Wrote:  I don't know why this is such a hard concept to grasp. I mean, as long as I've been going there there hasn't been an ambulance.

Other boards swore to high heavens that there is one. Ok, they also said everything is as it seem.

RE: The "TRUTH" in print!!! - Blues Pirate - 07-26-2014

Technically Negril does have an ambulance. The problem is it's in the wreckers yard along with it's predecessors. LOL

RE: The "TRUTH" in print!!! - booger - 07-26-2014

I saw one on the beach road the middle of May. Not sure where it came from, but I sure as hell saw one. Private?

So when one dies do they throw you in the back of a taxi? Do you have to pay full fare? Strap you to the roof or better yet the hood?

RE: The "TRUTH" in print!!! - Sophie - 07-26-2014

Ha! Yep, just like Aunt Edna
[attachment=1054]